Who hopes that little runt Matera doens't play ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Matera's dying to play. Now that Matty Nicks has retired he's convinced there's no-one who can stop his mad, headlong rampage towards 11 goals and a Norm Smith medal.

Im an Eagles fan and I dont really even care, if he plays he plays, if he dont, then someone else will come in and do a good job.

celtic_pride said:
can't stand that little pri!ck ... Hope he doesn't play and the Eagles lose by 5 points :D
What makes you think anyone gives a rats arse about your opinion.

Seadog said:
What makes you think anyone gives a rats arse about your opinion.

I'm pretty sure these boards are here for the purpose of people voicing their opinions.

hollis_tom said:
I'm pretty sure these boards are here for the purpose of people voicing their opinions.

Absolutely, and some peoples opinions aren't worth a rats arse.

Hey Celtic,

Phil may be short but I bet he could kick your fat hairy colon.
Oh yeah don't be sore about being a looser, carlton will get back on top one day :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

celtic_pride said:
can't stand that little pri!ck ... Hope he doesn't play and the Eagles lose by 5 points :D
The Wizard Cup Final must seem like a long time ago.

Apparently, the sky was the limit for Carlton after that win. They were even a chance to play finals.

What happened?

Bigcox said:
Hey Celtic,

Phil may be short but I bet he could kick your fat hairy colon.
Oh yeah don't be sore about being a looser, carlton will get back on top one day :eek:

Somehow calling someone a loser like this loses or that looses some of its effect

Both Eagles supporter mates i have dont want him 2 play tomorrow dunno why....

I dont mind if he plays...but for some reason i would really like to see him get hurt? :D would be a classic! that'll teach him for being so small. Arrogant lil bugger refusing to talk to media last night

celtic_pride said:

Bit harsh. Matera is a vital part of the Weagles forward line – the rest are very ordinary. I suspect the reason Matera annoys so many is his goal-square-diving, especially at Subi, which has become a kinda trademark. Interesting comments by Carey today in the newspapers, about Matera being hopeless when the pressure is applied. But in all fairness, there are many in the Weagles forward line worse than him. :)

yeah most eagles supporters hope he doenst play, but i want him to anyway, i love phil

i was watching them train live on fox footy today and the commentators kept saying that he will definatly not play

parrot said:
Bit harsh. Matera is a vital part of the Weagles forward line – the rest are very ordinary. I suspect the reason Matera annoys so many is his goal-square-diving, especially at Subi, which has become a kinda trademark. Interesting comments by Carey today in the newspapers, about Matera being hopeless when the pressure is applied. But in all fairness, there are many in the Weagles forward line worse than him. :)

Michael Gardiner was an All Australian. Guess that makes him hopeless huh? :rolleyes:

Andrew Embley regularly spends time up forward, guess he's hopeless too.....

Not a fan of the irritating little sod myself but to deny anyone a shot at the GF -let alone to hope they might get injured- is pretty much a low dogs act imho.

:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Who hopes that little runt Matera doens't play ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back