Who is currently the toughest player at West Coast?

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't want to alarm anyone but Kane Lucas had 8 tackles on the weekend

tumblr_inline_ms7t5pOGjl1qz4rgp.psd

Darling could become the enforcer up forward if he stops playing for frees, which has always been a feature of his game (minor feature - I absolutely love the bloke). Hurn and Shep down back. Wellingham has the potential but he plays the ball so well I just would rather him continue to play to those strengths.

Love how Hurn bashes through packs when he senses the need is there. Did it against Richmond and a few other times this year. Can afford to do it more given has has Ellis, Shep, and Wellingham to set up play.

Honestly this bloke is courageous and tuff as it comes, Have been told he's quicker than mayweather in the gym too, But the person who oppositions would fear is Nic Nat Darling images.jpeg

Honestly this bloke is courageous and tuff as it comes, Have been told he's quicker than mayweather in the gym too, But the person who oppositions would fear is Nic Nat DarlingView attachment 156888

They fear Shep because they know his cousin is Mitch Marsh :D.

I think if you wanted to pick a Jonathan Brown type tough guy who would put fear into a player going back into a pack against it's JD or Kennedy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, the Darling nominations are nonsense - he plays for the silly frees way too often to be considered 'tough' by me.

I think it's between Cripps and Hurn for different reasons.

But isnt he actually a judo expert ninja or something?

I reckon he would 'actually' be the toughest....but doesnt throw it round on field.

Ask Tyrone Vickery.

381144_gp.jpg
"So, Mr. Vickery, you admit you cheap shot Cox. What do you have to say in your defence? Mr. Vickery, your silence will only incriminate you further!"

10383881_10203555030230042_8509030700807688500_n.jpg

Last edited:
Can't believe it took almost a page for someone to say Hurn. Can bash through most situations if he feels the desire to

He's not a malicious or aggressive player though. I wish he was, he would do some damage. Too nice a bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is currently the toughest player at West Coast?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back