Who is the mosy selfish player in the AFL??

Remove this Banner Ad

Richo is the most selfish trys to take set shots at goal when every1 knows he cant kick. cracks the ********s when he misses goals, cracks the ********s when people dont kick him the ball everytime richmond go foward and cracks the ********s just for the sake of it sometimes

David King (Kangaroos).
Attempts to dodge 2-3 (sometimes 4 opponents) to try to get near the 50m arc so that he can have a shot for goal, and always gets tackled in doing so.

Also, why is he the first one on the scene every time a team mate has marked inside 50, and gets in their ear about how to kick the goal?!?! I reckon if he could strip the ball away from his own team mates he'd try to kick the goal himself.

brilliant pies said:
i agree with milne. very selfsih. rarely gives a hanball off unless he is going to get smahed

small forwards arent their to give handballs, they are there to make goals out of nothing, and last time i checked, you dont score goals from handballing it.

75 metres out on the boundary, yep, you pass off. :) But in general I don't condemn forwards, tall or short, for taking their shots. One of my frustrations watching the Crows sometimes (and this applies to other teams when they're not playing well) is watching players not taking responsibility and not taking their shots when inside 50, choosing to pass off instead to a player who's no closer to goal and maybe with a slightly better angle.

I don't think a small forward who takes their shots is "selfish" by definition.

brilliant pies said:
hey mogga you absolute clown. if ya 75 meters out on the boundry and there is someone on there own in the 50 you dont go for goal you bloody pass the ball. dont see milne doing that much

Hey 'brilliant pies'. if you look at what i originally said, it was that small forwards are not there to handball they are there to make goals out of nothing, which milne is fairly good at. In the example you are talking about. if milne did happen to be 75m from goal and there was a spare player in the forward 50 he would have to kcik it to that player not handball it. And when i said that they are there to make goals out of nothing, its obvious that i ment from inside the forward 50, which is where you will normally find small forwards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant agree with Richo, great forward who gets frustrated that no one else in the team has any brains or skill

Hird would be near the top along with David King (Kangaroos)

Those bagging Buckley are ****************s and only do so cos he plays for Collingwood. Unlike Hird, Buckley has exceptional skill and the best kick in the club and possibly the league. Who would blame him for wanting the ball and players passing to him
P.S. Before Essendon supporters attack me I'm not saying Hird has no skill just that his foot skills are not as good as some of the other bombers who he takes kicks off by receiving the handball whilst Buckley is a better kick than whoever handballs to him and one of the best passes in the league

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is the mosy selfish player in the AFL??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back