Who is the player most respected by other players in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

My 2 fav no essendon players are Judd and Nick Riewoldt. I know most people think Roo is a soft as ... but I would love him at the Bombers.

As for Judd well I would give up my soul for him to play in the red and black!

I think its pretty stupid how people call Nick Riewoldt, Roo.

I'd say Brad Johnson is pretty well respected, just have to look at the end of the Western Bulldogs round 1 game to see that.

Maybe biased also but Andy Mcleod for mine...

and i think all the players were just surprised that Kirk could actually kick that far....

No way is Buddy highly respected amongst his peers, he's only 21!
Players like Richo and Harvey deserve the admiration they receive and to a lesser extent players like West and Crawf as well mainly for being 1 clubbers their entire career.

Mark Williams nominated Brett Kirk as the player (along with McLeod), who stood out during his week with the DT for being outstanding. I assume that refers to his attitude, leadership, character etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably was Robert harvey before he tried to "get some nuts".

Would the players think more or less of him since he went the squirrel on Aker?

Currently Robert Harvey, couldn't say a bad word about him.

If he played on this year definitely Glenn Archer. Little biased but thought Chris Grant was in the same mold as Harvey.

Richo is pretty popular for someone who whinges like a petulant brat every time his teammates don't pass him the ball

... or is that read as "passionate"? :rolleyes:

Passionate, like when Maxy cried after a loss. :thumbsu:

Brett Kirk on Richo: "He's a superstar. I've met him a couple of times, and when you watch footy and look at players who are passionate and want to play, he's one I've always wanted to play with."

All bias aside I believe Richo would be the most respected in the AFL simply for his Herculean efforts over the last 3 decades.

2nnd most likely would be Nathan Brown after recovering from such a horrific injury and if it wasnt one of those 2 then it'd surely be Jake King for doggedness, courage and top-notch plumbing!

All bias aside I believe Richo would be the most respected in the AFL simply for his Heculean efforts over the last 3 decades.

2nnd most likely would be Nathan Brown after recovering from such a horrific injury and if it wasnt one of those 2 then it'd surely be Jake King for doggidness, courage and top-notch plumbing!

Most biased comment of the year !!!!! :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is the player most respected by other players in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back