Roast Who is the worst commentator on TV?

Who is the worst TV Footy Commentator

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't really understand the Basil haters on here myself. Maybe it would help if NicNat played for us though.
One thing I do know is that he does far more research than inward looking twats like DUHwayne and BT. Taylor in particular can commentate for a full minute without pronouncing a non-Victorian player's name - usually because he just has NFI who the hell they are. That's why he often drifts off on totally irrelevant tangents. DUHwane Russell simply can't do a game without picking his favourite team for the day and will brown-nose them and rubbish the opposition with sly comments and making calls for the umpires that are just not there. I can only presume he is a big gambler on footy results because it is so startlingly biased sometimes - he must be calling the game through his wallet. And a geelong game with him there is just vomit inducing at all times.

Basil, by the length of Flemington straight. He's the only one that fills me with thoughts of homicide after less than 3 words.
Darcy. Netball is clearly more his level and he's utterly crap at that.
Derwayne! Wannabe Basil but not at that level yet.

If he's aware of how shit he is and continues to make no effort to improve then he's an even bigger campaigner that I'd thought.
Don't get me wrong, I'm still of the opinion that he is not a great commentator. having said that, the bloke clearly has a sense of humur about it. Plus sometime people can be victims of company policy too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Who is the worst commentator on TV?

Back