Who is your favourite Bomber Heat 1

Remove this Banner Ad

What the.:confused: :confused: :confused:

You people do understand the question I presume, LOL 7 votes.:eek:

Thank you to Jacs & Mandy5 who admitted voting for me, to the anonymous voters I am pleased but shocked.:D

Oh & I voted for Topdon, how could you not vote for him on his Birthday.:)

Seriously though...i voted for Walshy cos i speak to him quite a bit. They're all Bombers...so it's hard to pick against any of the BF Bomber family!

Closely fought heat this one. Dan25 is making a late charge! :)

Since Steggie wasnt in the poll.....Topdon by an absolute $hitload....lol nah Topdon just infront of Mantis..Even if hes a bomber, and goes for the devil team of merseyside :mad:

Originally posted by QT
Since Steggie wasnt in the poll.....Topdon by an absolute $hitload....lol nah Topdon just infront of Mantis..Even if hes a bomber, and goes for the devil team of merseyside :mad:

Ah QT...but in times like these...us Merseysiders must stick together!!! :D Oh and QT...i think you know who the real devil team is! ;)

topdon!
the only essendon supporter that i wouldnt mind meeting!
the rest are scumbags!
only joking!:D

Originally posted by mantis
What the.:confused: :confused: :confused:

You people do understand the question I presume, LOL 7 votes.:eek:

Thank you to Jacs & Mandy5 who admitted voting for me, to the anonymous voters I am pleased but shocked.:D

LOL well sandie it's up to 8 now!!!!!!! :eek: SHE'S POPULAR, who woulda ever seen THAT coming hey sandie. :D LOL

Originally posted by topdon
Seriously though...i voted for Walshy cos i speak to him quite a bit. They're all Bombers...so it's hard to pick against any of the BF Bomber family!

Closely fought heat this one. Dan25 is making a late charge! :)

thanks topdon, happy belated birthday, id be kicking your ass if you werent getting all these sympathy bday votes ;)

cant believe, last time i checked i was second, go out and hit the turps, come back and im second last

seriously this is like voting between james hird and tim watson
you are all champs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WOOHOO I am in to the finals, I didn't think I had a chance.

I wish to thank the eleven wonderful people who voted for me, Stegs for making it all possible, CUB for supplying the drinks, Peter Jacksons for the ciggies & most of all my wonderful dog Kenny for standing by me during the difficult times.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is your favourite Bomber Heat 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back