Opinion Who is your hard luck story from the 2024 Premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

Me, because I had to leave the post match celebrations in Fitzroy before BRAB finished his 10 course degustation menu and could meet up with us. So I never got to confront my online abuser.

I specifically avoided you as I was scared about what I had said to you.

The greatest shock of my life was seeing Grasshopper17 actually had a real model. I’m never doubting him again.

The greatest shock of my life was seeing Grasshopper17 actually had a real model. I’m never doubting him again.

Personally the biggest shock for me was that you aren't just an Elixuh alt account to catfish Tom14

I can’t believe it was just the mascots he likes best ranked

How does he account for the demise of Bernie GabbaVegas looking back historically? The people need model transparency Grasshopper17 !
A quick analysis reveals we'd have been the #1 seed for basically the whole season with Bernie still on deck.

Obviously a lot of players never quite get to a flag, so who is your hard luck story from the Lions?

Mine is Daniel Rich.
He was at the club through all the hard years and missed out on playing in two grand finals and a premiership.

Oscar the other very notable player.
Rich has been my favourite since Black. I'm sad for him more then anyone. Oscar can have his crack next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Who is your hard luck story from the 2024 Premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back