Who is your teams biggest rival from interstate?

Remove this Banner Ad

I know Freo haven't got much time for us, but it's a one way rivalry from our perspective!

Has to be The Swans from a Carlton viewpoint imo (The infamous Bloodbath Grand Final, poaching Diesel, John Elliott trying to kill the Swans off in 1993 and have Carlton play all our away games at the SCG lol)

No non Victorian teams mean non Victorian teams.

Interstate teams means interstate from any state.

So yes North is an interstate team.

Glad the clarification is happening.

North Melbourne is from Victoria

Which is interstate.
No that's incorrect. Interstate teams include Adelaide, Port Adelaide, Fremantle, West Coast, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney and GWS

Imagine creating an account to have a whinge about a player from a decade ago. Freo really got under your skin huh?
Believe it or not I am celebrating him.

He did get under my skin. If there was a Cats fan who didn't hate him they weren't watching. We watch footy because we care.

And those lone Freo fans on the Gary Ablett Terrace during those matches were great too. Smug pricks.

It's also why I dreaded needing to beat Freo at KP this year. As soon as it was important and potentially season making I just felt it in the pit of my stomach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane Lions biggest rivals would be Collingwood and Richmond. Working on a nice little rivalry with Melbourne.

Biggest Comedy Rivalry: Q-Clash

Probably Sydney.
96 GF
Swapping of Schwass for Grant
Coached by Horse
The 19th man saga
The interchange episode
And the whole rebranding to just "Kangaroos" to push into the NSW market. Can't forget the "Boo a Roo" campaign that did the rounds.

Swans - Nick Davis incident, took Mummy off us that screwed our rucks for a few years, can beat us down in Geelong, got our ex captain as their CEO and has been competing in finals like us for a long period of time and we've beat each other a couple of times each in.

It was nice to get some payback in the 22 GF.
I guess there's a bit of history between the two teams in September but to be honest I never really felt like there was much of a rivalry with Geelong.

Hawthorn is the club I'd nominate over the past decade but it's obviously died down now. Could be revived pretty quickly the way they are going though.

Essendon is the other interstate club we seem to have some history with.

this-pointing-finger.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is your teams biggest rival from interstate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back