Big Kitty

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Victory, Storm, Man U
Who is the worst performing player in your team?

Mine is Daniel Gilmore, did not expect much from him but he has been terrible.

Nathan Lovett-Murray. If all goes well I'll be upgrading him to P.Burgoyne next week.

But if I had to name my biggest let-down, it would no doubt be Nathan Jones.

Ed Barlow, I don't know what happened, end of last season he was making great scores and playing well. I don't want to trade him, I know he can play really good footy.

Nice thread Kitty. EUHHHHHHHHHHH.

Get back to work.

Newbie.

My worst would have to be Brett Burton. I expected more from him.

Burton's been great this year. He cost about 270k at the start, and his last three scores (amazingly) have been 99, 99, 99.

My worst starting player (due to the curse of the backline injury) has been Nathan J Brown, who has already peaked at 130k!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahaha great post but where do i start??

barlow, waters, brown, treadrea, hill, cloke, dyson and mooney just to name a few. pretty much every forward i own other than big bad bustling buddy

Waters, Brown and Gilmore.

Thought id pounce on Gilmore and take a risk at years start, he was averaging quite high for the pre-season and tried to pick up a bit of a mid ranged cash cow.

Tredders right now but next week he becomes Chapman, then it'll be whichever of Ibbotson or Armitage I start each week. As for let downs, Brown, Waters, Gilbee and BJ have all been pretty crap, but BJ looks to be on the way up again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is your worst player?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back