Votes: 15 13.4%
  • Marc McGowan

Votes: 19 17.0%
  • Scamper the Cat

Votes: 78 69.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Turned around 2 teams. He clearly has something.

Took a team with signifcant AFL gifted advantages to a flag whilst playing a putrid style of football engineered by his assistant, and Melbourne haven't done anything better than what Brad Scott has achieved. Roos is a media creation, he's also another spruiker and AFL head office man. No thanks.

Any love for a left field David King?

Not as a head coach, but he definitely understands the club ethos and could be provided a role somewhere.

We need an old school no bull:poo: type back at the helm, and they aren't so common these days. The football detachment of the board is the biggest hurdle to overcome now. If they choose a coach primarily based upon their marketability skills, then they will stuff things up badly again, yet it's hard to see a non football administration going for anything else. Believe me, Brad's fall does not guarantee fixing our situation.

Simpson!

Strategically talented, no bull:poo: and a disciple of the traditional club ethos.

Deeds not words.

Bring Simmo home, and bring Brady & Drew with him.

Don’t think Simpson is gettable but I’d love Brady back in a role.

We won't know if we don't have a crack and he'll always be a shinboner at heart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do people think that Clarkson doesn't like the roos?

Why do people think that Clarkson doesn't like the roos?

He always talks about us with a lot of respect before/after games, doubt there is any bad blood about him departing, footy is tough gig and he knows it, has been brutal the way he has forced old timers out the door.

We really need an official statement from the club soon. It's game day and we don't even know who the coach is

Just wanted to put it out there that Ken Hinkley would be a great target for you guys and I think your club should go hard at him.

Ban

Assuming when the selection committee is formed it will have a list of "things that are broken" and will then look to identify candidates capable of managing that list....Im suggesting that list will be a long one and that whilst assistant coaches may be good at what they do the breadth of this challenge means we need someone who has managed a shopping list before. That list of prospects wont be a long one.

Simpson!

Strategically talented, no bull:poo: and a disciple of the traditional club ethos.

Deeds not words.

Bring Simmo home, and bring Brady & Drew with him.
There's only two blokes you could say you "want" with any certainty or basis.

Simpson and Clarkson.

Both no bulldust types with proven records who would attract the best assistants. They rd be some players and offiials shuffling nervously when they walked through the doors.

After that, it's pure guess work from the cheap seats. No one has any idea if the others can coach.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Back