Who should we target?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely we could hire wirra as our clubs turtle hunter to cater for young yarran's needs ;)

We don't want him eating turtle. It is high in fat and was one of the contributing factors to Sampi's inability to control his weight and eventual end to his career....

We should be in Joel Selwoods ear again, with things potentially turning into the crap in Geelong as Ablett & Mark Thompson leave this would be the perfect time for him to come join his brothers at West Coast.

... and draft delisted Troy Selwood ex-Brisbane. That would put even more pressure on. Offer him (Joel) a million $ a year and you never know. The whole deal mightn't make him look like a complete mercenary and what's there to lose.

The other player the Eagles should target is Paul Chapman. These Geelong players were being paid well below market value and may feel like cashing in now that there won't be any more flags for the taking.

I don't think you understand my post...

No i understand completely. You think im pigeon holing people of aboriginal and torres straight islander descent as turtle hunters. I refuse to call people of their racial descent indigenous because i consider every man,woman and child born in Australia as indigenous to this country.

No i understand completely. You think im pigeon holing people of aboriginal and torres straight islander descent as turtle hunters. I refuse to call people of their racial descent indigenous because i consider every man,woman and child born in Australia as indigenous to this country.

perhaps you should capitalise Aboriginal.

Look at the dictionary aboriginal = indigenous.

Alright guys leave it alone.

But to Isiah he would be a great rookie pick, and he is one I want.

Have even emailed the club about him, got a nice reply that he on there radar.

... and draft delisted Troy Selwood ex-Brisbane. That would put even more pressure on. Offer him (Joel) a million $ a year and you never know. The whole deal mightn't make him look like a complete mercenary and what's there to lose.

The other player the Eagles should target is Paul Chapman. These Geelong players were being paid well below market value and may feel like cashing in now that there won't be any more flags for the taking.

GO EAGLES equivalent or vague and lame pisstake.

Alright guys leave it alone.

But to Isiah he would be a great rookie pick, and he is one I want.

Have even emailed the club about him, got a nice reply that he on there radar.

That's awesome they gave you that feedback.

We should also tell them to pick Heppell. And tell them to prioritize kicking at the draft. And ask them about their reasoning behind Brennan.

That's awesome they gave you that feedback.

We should also tell them to pick Heppell. And tell them to prioritize kicking at the draft. And ask them about their reasoning behind Brennan.
Hahahahahaha.

Sometimes I wonder about the benefit of supporters, bloggers or members interfacing with the club directly instead of just relying on news articles for info (anyone remember a poster requesting info on a player injury).

I suppose the clubs have been active in this regard, embracing features on the net like the Live Chats.

Then again who is to say we will get anything different or of value, except for maybe expediency of access to information in regards to inconsequential stuff. Remember "on their radar" could mean anything.

How many of the hundred players at the Draft Combine and umpteen others attending state screenings would be on the clubs radar?

It is cool that they replied at all though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the semantic point: little 'i' indigenous compared to big 'I'. It's the term they use for their race rather than a standard adjective.
ie Tony Abbott is a Liberal politician, but he is far from a liberal politician.

I am indigenous, and I am Australian, but I am not an Indigenous Australian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back