Who still has to sign?

Remove this Banner Ad

catsdynasty

Team Captain
Apr 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Not sure who still has to sign for us. I know that everybody that played in the premiership side has signed (except for N. Ablett, King, Gardiner). Does anyone know who still has to sign? Has Prismall signed? Hopefully he will and we can keep him despite his knee.

All the best Brent with your recovery btw.

ok sweet hopefully they are the only two. I think Lonergan will resign and hopefully Prisa will do he is a great player.

Poor lad has no option now. No one will sign him when he is out for 12 months. He has gambled with his contract and lost.

Poor lad has no option now. No one will sign him when he is out for 12 months. He has gambled with his contract and lost.

I was pondering this about 15 mins after his injury. I thought that Priz will be a Geelong player now as he has no bargaining power.

I wouldnt be suprised if we put him on a basic contract for two years (considering no-one else will be interested) and we'll see how his recovery goes. It it looks good, we can offer him a third year. That way, we can put him on the long term injury list for those two years and promote a rookie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who still has to sign?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back