Who we'll get

Remove this Banner Ad

Code:
Winners				Who we'd get		Where we'd finish	Travel interstate?

NM,   Adel, St.K, Sydn		Adelaide away		8th			Week 1 only
NM,   Adel, St.K, Bris		St.Kilda MCG		7th			No
NM,   Adel, Esse, Sydn		Sydney away		7th			Week 1 only
NM,   Adel, Esse, Bris		St.Kilda MCG		6th			No
NM,   Dogs, St.K, Sydn		Sydney away		7th			Week 1 only
NM,   Dogs, St.K, Bris		Adelaide MCG		6th			No
NM,   Dogs, Esse, Sydn		Adelaide MCG		6th			No
NM,   Dogs, Esse, Bris		Sydney MCG		5th			No
Port, Adel, St.K, Sydn		St.Kilda MCG		8th			If win week 1, and Adel lose week 1, we'd go there week 2
Port, Adel, St.K, Bris		North Melbourne MCG	7th			If win week 1 + 2, and Adel win week 1, we'd go there
Port, Adel, Esse, Sydn		North Melbourne		6th			If win week 1 and Adel lose week 1, we'd go there week 2
Port, Adel, Esse, Bris		St.Kilda MCG		6th			If win week 1 + 2, and Adel win week 1, we'd go there
Port, Dogs, St.K, Sydn		North Melbourne MCG	7th			No
Port, Dogs, St.K, Bris		Adelaide MCG		6th			No
Port, Dogs, Esse, Sydn		Adelaide MCG		6th			If win week 1, and Sydn win week 1, we'd go there
Port, Dogs, Esse, Bris		Sydney MCG		5th			No

[/b]

Still hope we finish 5th or 6th so we can Play Home where we would be a Good chance against the Crows or Swans or Saints

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the exact thread i was looking for.....thanks Hoggy....!

Gee it hurt watching Port smash North...knowing it could have been a top 4 spot for us...(hurt more watching us last night though).

To think Adelaide or St.Kilda could get 4th is insane...

I think playing North is the worst possible scenario for us...and funnily enough..playing Syd in Syd is probably the best.....

Worst case scenario = the most likely.

Dogs, Saints and Swans win. We play the Roos at the G. :(

CMON Adelaide and Essendon!

I have just done the ladder predictor on the afl website.

Here's the good news all you fellow pie fans out there.

No matter WHAT happens with the ADE V WB, SYD V BRIS AND the ESS V STK games, coll will play in Melbourne next week.

here's how it will work-

WINNERS
WB, SYD ST K-coll plays nth
WB, SYD ESS-coll plays ade in melb
WB, BNE ST K-coll plays ade in melb
WB, BNE ESS-coll plays syd in melb
ADE SYD STK-coll plays st k
ADE SYD ESS-coll plays nth
ADE BNE ESS-coll plays st k
ADE BNE STK-coll plays nth

so, 3 in 8 chances we will play nth
2 in 8 chances we play stk
2 in 8 chances we play ade
and 1 in 8 chance we play syd

^Yer, I just did the same thing and I was about to post that it's impossible that we play interstate next week now.

That's good news for sure.

Adelaide or Sydney here is my preferred option I think, so I'm cheering for the Doggies right now and will be going for Brisbane tonight.

I DO think WB, SYD and ESS winning is a MAJOR possibility, which would mean we play ADE here next week.

Let's hope it's Fri night, then ade only get 6 days to recover, and let's hope it's a TOUGH game for them against WB now, and they get a few injuries to key players(isn't it sad that's what we have to hope for every week to give us more of a chance!!)

I think Ess is a BIG chance to beat St K, (as long as they stop Riewoldt-as he's kicked a lot of goals against Essendon the last few times they've played). Ess want to win it for their retirees, and St Kilda seem to buckle under pressure.

So after Adelaide winning - it's definitely out of North and St.Kilda at the G next week (can someone let me know when they think it will be?)

I'd much prefer St.Kilda.....

If we finish 8th, when we win next week we play the loser of cats V crows. So we play the crows that is a much better option than dogs or hawks. We play AMMI very well, we just have to beat whoever next week.

Hi Kazbah,
I presume if it's st k we play, it'll be on Sunday, otherwise st k won't get the fair end of the stick, coz they play tommorow.

If it's Nth, it will prob be Sat night/Sunday.

I believe that WB v Haw is going to be on Fri Night from what I hear.

Highly likely we WILL finish 8th, unless Bris beats Syd tonight, and Ess beats St K tommorow!!

I'm thinking though, if we win next week, and then have to play the LOSER out of Geel and Ade, wouldn't you think if it's Adelaide, the game would be in Melbourne, because we won and they lost? Isn't that how it works??

Remove this Banner Ad

Who we'll get

Remove this Banner Ad

Back