Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Indeed.

He was really being carried when he had 12 possessions in the last quarter of the 2023 Grand Final, when he orchestrated a magnificent final term, culminating in a premiership for his club.

But you probably missed that, because Carlton supporters usually have other plans in September.

He had less of a 4th quarter influence than the umpire had.

Interesting that the media are finally able to see the lack of defensive running from the Pies.

Can you be a lazy goat? Some worrying signs right there.

Guess the usual suspects are going to bring up something about last year.

Interesting that the media are finally able to see the lack of defensive running from the Pies.

Can you be a lazy goat? Some worrying signs right there.

Guess the usual suspects are going to bring up something about last year.
Shows how much room for improvement there is.

Frightening.

Your saltiness is appreciated.

Lucky you got over it immediately (as per your posts on BigFooty).

You know that calling someone salty and in the same breath not being able to let go of a person saying they got over your clubs Grand Final win is …… salty?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know that calling someone salty and in the same breath not being able to let go of a person saying they got over your clubs Grand Final win is …… salty?
Really?

I thought it was just pointing out that maybe you didn't really get over it as quickly as you suggested, given you're still mentioning umpire influence 10 months later...

Anyway.

I think that is enough of this thread for me. I will see you all in 2030 after we’ve just won our 5th flag in 7 years and Collingwood and St Kilda have merged and are now known as the “Collingwood Kilda 27’s”.

Anyway.

I think that is enough of this thread for me. I will see you all in 2030 after we’ve just won our 5th flag in 7 years and Collingwood and St Kilda have merged and are now known as the “Collingwood Kilda 27’s”.
You forgot to mention....

'By which time there will be a 47% probability that Carlton's current premiership drought will extend to 50 years'.

So some pie "analyst" stated they hadn't seen any rationale as to how Carlton would make up the 5 games from last year

Well and truly made up that ground, but wondering how the Pies gain ground on us
End of 2022 - "all you got was Acres... pfft internal improvement"

End of 2023 - "all you got was Hollands... pfft internal improvement"

Really?

There is a column in the AFL ladder which highlights who the premiership contenders are at any given point in time?

I must have missed that. Best I take another look...
Just look at position 1&2, there are your contenders, same as last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back