Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The hatred of our Nick is so childish. You don't see unhinged rants about Cripps or Curnow on our forum.
That's how much he scares them. We hate what we fear.
No one hates little Nick - everyone has just laughed at the stoopid Collingwood threads about the little fella already being the GOAT. Good luck to him - he will need it - being expected to carry a rebuilding Club on his little shoulders - whilst copping the same treatment every best player for every team cops every week...

What is the probability of a pies poster rearing their ugly head in here today prior to dead rubber game with GWS
Anyone got an abacus I can lend ?

they aren't quite broken yet ...

tic tock
tic tock

PS wots teh bet they are sharpening their knives and praying for a GWS win tonight wots the probability on that - I'd say 100%!

LOL

Anyone who actually follows footy is aware when their opposition is wounded or missing key players.

I always acknowledge it be it Essendon or any other team.
Yeah but going on about it too much makes you look like a whiny little cryarse.

Think I'll concede now.

So long as we stay top of the heap, not really too fussed.

Go swannies to stop this mob and the bombouts getting to 17 before us, that's all that matters.
That is the spirit!

The good news is the Bombres have no chance - all they ha to do was withstand a total of 40 tackles last night.
If I were you I'd go all in on the trifecta to stop Carlton - Sydney/Brisbane ( if they make finals) or the roughie Fremantle ( LOL)

That appears to be true.

Other teams have also found you out - that manic aggressive game is broken down by great pressure, rebound footy & slowing the pace.

Collingwood's list looking very heavy now, it’s going to get very ugly for a long time as the club tries to rebuild.
Pahlease, heard that all before.

Will regroup, win the next couple as underdogs, and be right back in the thick of it.

And have Cox, McStay and Billy back for the Baggers game. Billy to kick the winner again.

Will regroup, win the next couple as underdogs, and be right back in the thick of it.

And have Cox, McStay and Billy back for the Baggers game. Billy to kick the winner again.
scared brigitte helm GIF

LOL - it will be a 'dead rubber' for Carlton ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate…

Read the tea leaves.

It’s oveeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

Art Animation GIF by grantkoltoons
See, that would be the Carlton mentality, and a good reason as to why they've been so mediocre for so long.

Absolutely it's backs to the wall stuff for Collingwood now, but we approach challenges very differently than your mob have historically done.

That's why we've played in more than one third of all Grand Finals contested in the history of the game.

No one hates little Nick - everyone has just laughed at the stoopid Collingwood threads about the little fella already being the GOAT. Good luck to him - he will need it - being expected to carry a rebuilding Club on his little shoulders - whilst copping the same treatment every best player for every team cops every week...
That's the funny thing. Cripps and the great Bont have years of experience on our little fella and during the course of their careers have been kept to stats that would embarrass a debutant when tagged. Nick still managed 35 touches in a team that was thumped with little to no support. He leaves Gary Ablett Junior in the dust. He was still more focused on covering his impending baldness for the first five years of his career while only injury prevented our little fella from having a Brownlow medal in his second season.

See, that would be the Carlton mentality, and a good reason as to why they've been so mediocre for so long.

Absolutely it's backs to the wall stuff for Collingwood now, but we approach challenges very differently than your mob have historically done.

That's why we've played in more than one third of all Grand Finals contested in the history of the game.
Nice Fladgellation - one of your best.

I’m going to start calling you The Gravity King - you have a curious way of bending time.

It’s never the present - always the past!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back