Who will be better in 2025 - Geelong or Hawthorn?

Who will be better in 2025?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn are being overrated by the media and the bookies.
I can't believe they're equal with Brisbane as flag favourites.
They're more likely to miss the finals next year than win the flag.
Baseless claim lovely, now can you atleast give some substance? Or making claims cause you’re clueless?

Baseless claim lovely, now can you atleast give some substance? Or making claims cause you’re clueless?
Fremantle had a similar year in 2022 where they won a final with a young team on the rise, only to stagnate over the next couple of years despite many people expecting them to finish top 4 and challenge for a flag.

Hawks, will continue on their merry way, an exciting young team playing exhilarating footy, very well coached. Their celling is high and they’ll be playing finals for quite some time.

If someone gave me a million dollars to gamble on this I’m taking Cats easy, my tip is Cats top and Hawks to just make the [emoji[emoji6]]. On paper the Cats are streets ahead of Hawthorn.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If someone gave me a million dollars to gamble on this I’m taking Cats easy, my tip is Cats top and Hawks to just make the [emoji[emoji6]]. On paper the Cats are streets ahead of Hawthorn.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Chris Scott is a far better coach than Sam Mitchell as well.

Interestingly I pulled up the cats list today and we are likely adding a 21 year old Irishman, Jack Martin, and a bunch of draftees. If we fill out remaining list spots with draftees averaging a July DOB then we end up with an average age of 24.5 on the list, 24.7ish by round 1. That would have us maybe 6th to 8th for list age.

Hawks looks like they're adding just the three draftees and haven't done the numbers but will be around 24?

Age gap is closing

Remove this Banner Ad

Who will be better in 2025 - Geelong or Hawthorn?

Back