Who will coach the Eagles in 2014?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you'll have hanged yourself by then though.

There's always a silver lining. ;)

How many games did Chappy miss this year with his hamstring? And how many times even when younger did me miss games with the same injury? I don't think it's such a cold move on Geelongs part.

It's not cold by any means, it's smart business. If his injury record wasn't taken into account it would be negligent on their part at best.

He showed during the port final how dangerous he is and that if he can keep his body in decent shape he would be a valuable player for perhaps a few more years.

However they see the young brigade, the possible 10 year players that are playing well as a priority over the aging class that is still playing well.

Can we say the same about our list over the last few years?

There's always a silver lining. ;)

It's not cold by any means, it's smart business. If his injury record wasn't taken into account it would be negligent on their part at best.

He showed during the port final how dangerous he is and that if he can keep his body in decent shape he would be a valuable player for perhaps a few more years.

However they see the young brigade, the possible 10 year players that are playing well as a priority over the aging class that is still playing well.

Can we say the same about our list over the last few years?

Depends what we do with Kerr.

Ebert played 80-odd games with us... he had his chances, just maybe got used in the wrong ways (or never had his heart in it to the extent that he does at Port)

He played 76 and when he pushed about more midfield time was told he wasn't ready yet, still developing ... On an unrelated note, I enjoyed Fyfes 72nd game today .... He'll be good when he develops ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He played 76 and when he pushed about more midfield time was told he wasn't ready yet, still developing ... On an unrelated note, I enjoyed Fyfes 72nd game today .... He'll be good when he develops ;)
He's good now and he'll be even better when he develops;).

Clarko will get his three year deal now at Hawthorn IMO now they won the flag.

Looks like it's between Burns and Sumich.......
Don't think it's that simple, hopefully there are others under consideration.

Obviously its a order of preference list on which 1 individual I would like to coach the club... So sorry should have made this clearer for the simple minded folk.

Obviously its a order of preference list on which 1 individual I would like to coach the club... So sorry should have made this clearer for the simple minded folk.

...it was a joke? Settle.

hawks won but dockers were pathetic on the day. I would not over rate clarko or under rate lyon.

we need a good coach not a myth

More importantly I think we need much better list management

hawks won but dockers were pathetic on the day. I would not over rate clarko or under rate lyon.

we need a good coach not a myth

More importantly I think we need much better list management

Can't work out if you're pro or against Clarko. At least he would clean out all the duds who can't kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back