Preview Who will have a breakout year in 2015?

Remove this Banner Ad

I've watched every replay about 69 times each and I am yet to hear any reference to it whatsoever :sternestofsternlookinglooks:
Ok well i must of heard it on a sports news clip then so im not arguing with the Tron....

Ok well i must of heard it on a sports news clip then so im not arguing with the Tron....
Its a jokes mate. I think anyone who watched a North game would have heard it thirty times a game.

8FhZfTH.gif

Footage of Dumont at the finish line.

Atley and Cunnington to make the A grade jump.

Hopefully Bastinac, Mullet and Jacobs all take their games up a notch, anything resembling a good year from Basti will make me happy.

I imagine Wood will find it hard to get a game unless we have another injury riddled season(have mercy on us Jesus).

Wellsy to get back to his seond half of '13 form, i thought he'd be our MVP this year, bloody Petrie.

More than any of these though I hope the team as a whole takes another step forward. The core group + coach and training staff have been together long enough now for inconsistencies and lacking cohesion to no longer be a problem.

NMFC for the 2015 flag, let's have at it boys.

So many times the names Turner & Brown have been linked together through the year, knowing this old joke l s****** everytime....

Think this bloke called brent harvey might have a breakout year, tends to go under the radar of other clubs.

In all seriousness though my tip is Mcdonald to average 20+ touches and push into the midfield. Some might be surprised to know he still hasnt kicked a goal yet.

That Dal Santo bloke has only played one good season.

If you take a look at the round one game versus * and the Semi versus * you can see Dals difference in performance. Most of which I think I comes down to playing with new guys versus guys he played with for 10+ years. What scares me is that in round 1 we're going to have 2 of them.

I think Sugar will have a massive year, more experience, more weight, more time on the track he could have a very good year instore for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We always hear that the prime age for a player to hit thier straps is between 23-27. There are some exceptions of course. We'll have 17 players on our list next year in that window, by rights any of them could go to another level.

Mullett
Cunnington
Ziebell
Jacobs
Adams
Wright
Harper
Daw
Bastinac
Macmillan
Tarrant
Tippet
Goldstein
Hansen
Currie
Higgins
Nahas

Of those I think Cunnington and Ziebell would be most likely to become elite.

I think Mullett, Wright and Hansen are most likely to go to another level.

McMillan, will take Levi's spot in the midfield. Will show everyone why he is so highly rated internally.

Harper, will prove he can find the pill.

Ziebell, 30+ goals.

Turner, 20+ goals and 5 tackles per game.

Honestly, also think Swallow is primed for a huge year. Could see him winning the brownlow if we have similar winning form to last year.

When watching replays from this year, does anyone else cheer for Jarrad Waite or Shaun Higgins in Carlton/Bulldogs games?

Anyway, I think Bastinac will be wanting to atone for last year. Reckon Brad would've gotten into his ear after the finals. Would love to see Lachie get even better too.

Absolutely re Higgins and Waite, even that awful Carlton game is bearable to watch knowing Waite will be playing for the good guys this year. (Higgins vs Essendon is quite nice viewing too)

As for Bastinac I totally agree. In fact he's my pick for break out year. We've invested a lot into him. It's always been Ziebell, Cunnington and Bastinac that we talk about together as a group. Bastinac will step up this year I can feel it. I like him because he kicks and assists goals (which after all is what its all about)

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Who will have a breakout year in 2015?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back