Who would you like to win the flag if we don't ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Benzi10

Senior List
Apr 23, 2014
Réunion island
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Olympique Lyonnais
Never had a crack at creating a thread before, so here we go.

If we don't get up, i would like to see Hawthorn win it. Because if Geelong wins it we will never stop hearing about that dynasty bullshit.

I can't stand Sydney and if they win, their flag shall be called the "Coca-Cola cup".

I would be sad if port gets a another premiership before we do.

And i just can't see North winning it.

Your thoughts ?

If we don't get there - Hawthorn (and not just because I would want to be beaten by the eventual winners if that is the case)

Don't like Sydney anymore (kind of feel dirty having barracked for them in 05/06 and even 2012). But after the GF last year (bar Lake) I actually don't mind the Hawks. Have had a lot of good experiences with their fans whenever we have played them - they are always up for a bit of banter from what I've found.

I agree about Port - we need a flag before they get their next one

Don't like Geelong as much anymore - but that might mainly be due to my dislike of some of their posters on here

North would be funny to watch Scotts emotions but don't know if I'd want them getting up

Anyone but Sydney. If it comes down to the most likely GF, I hope Hawthorn destroy them (or break their hearts with a 1 pt victory).

Hawthorn would be deserving winners as well, been consistently the best side for several years. That counts for something in my opinion, compared with some side like Port/North going on a flukey run.

I'd go Geelong - Their community is very similar to Freo's... Having read about players being pallbearers at fan's funerals, contributing and playing in local cricket matches... Just wouldn't want to see that fool Allen Christensen with a medal...

Sydney - I wouldn't want to win because of the COLA... Especially when the cost of living in Perth/Freo is on Par (Imagine that extra cap room)

Hawks - Last year

Power - Wouldn't want them winning another flag

Roos - Wouldn't mind this one... If Harvey didn't make it - for being a sook for Crowley's "pinching"

If we don't get there - Hawthorn (and not just because I would want to be beaten by the eventual winners if that is the case)

Don't like Sydney anymore (kind of feel dirty having barracked for them in 05/06 and even 2012). But after the GF last year (bar Lake) I actually don't mind the Hawks. Have had a lot of good experiences with their fans whenever we have played them - they are always up for a bit of banter from what I've found.

I agree about Port - we need a flag before they get their next one

Don't like Geelong as much anymore - but that might mainly be due to my dislike of some of their posters on here

North would be funny to watch Scotts emotions but don't know if I'd want them getting up

This pretty much sums it up for me. Despite beating us last year they have been good winners and barring a couple of hawks fans haven't rubbed it in all year unlike every other teams supporters. They were excellent in Melbourne last year too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant stand Brent Harvey. Was hoping to never see him play again. So no to North.
Don't want to lose this week so no to Port. Going out in straight sets would be painful.
Geelong have Stevie J (among countless other arrogant morons) so no to them.
Sydney have so many advantages it's not funny (both within the rules and blatant favouritism in the MRP etc.) so they can get stuffed.

Hawks by the length of the Bass Straight.

I'm personally sick of the Hawks/Sydney/Geelong show that's been displayed since 2005 (with one Weags flag squeezed in there). I'd honestly rather Port win twice before any of them... apart from that no-one.

Hence the reason why we'll win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who would you like to win the flag if we don't ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back