Who would you pick for the 2009 trade week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe trade Jackson to Geelong for GAblett and Polak to Hawks for Buddy. Ling's getting on a bit, so Geelong will be looking for a token ranga tagger, and Hawthorn's defense is its weakness. Win-win for all parties :thumbsu:

I'd give away our first 2 picks for Dean Cox although they will probably be picks 12 and 28 which probably won't be enough to do the business. Maybe we can give Geelong picks 12 and 16 for Ottens.

I'd also like to see Matt Scarlett or Nathan Glass running around in a Tiger jumper. Forwards wise I think Franklin would be the obvious choice but I also like think Matt Lernburger , or Henderson from Brisbane would be good pick ups.

Nathan Glass is shit.

I'm with you. Im sure West Coast will cut their Captain at the end of this season and no other club will pick him up. He'd be lucky to get a run with Swan Districts in 2010. Crap player. Soft as butter. Couldn't lay a tackle or make a spoil for quids. What are West Coast thinking even having him on their list. Shit player

I'm with you. Im sure West Coast will cut their Captain at the end of this season and no other club will pick him up. He'd be lucky to get a run with Swan Districts in 2010. Crap player. Soft as butter. Couldn't lay a tackle or make a spoil for quids. What are West Coast thinking even having him on their list. Shit player

Darren is pretty good though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

surely tambling out for... um..what ever you could get for the pea heart.

i'd take tambling any day of the week over your shit no heart players like stevens gibbs fevola and the list goes on ... the last time stevens went for a hard ball hey broke his neck... that says that he is soft as butter you twat

i'd take tambling any day of the week over your shit no heart players like stevens gibbs fevola and the list goes on ... the last time stevens went for a hard ball hey broke his neck... that says that he is soft as butter you twat
He didn't actually see the opponent then; thought it was just another loose ball. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Who would you pick for the 2009 trade week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back