Who would you prefer in the GF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Gday Yianni, I just wanna beat Shytney. Their supporters have gotten all cocky from what I remember them to be. The AFL has created a monster there.
They'll come crashing down quick enough.

I take full responsibility if we lose this week. I hope all criticism falls on me and not the players.
She's a witch, burn her.

Seriously though l wouldn't, its nice to be positive in this place sometimes.

i for one wouldn't care who we played if it meant we got to the GF. Playing port would probably give fans and tv watchers the biggest thrill of a game free flowing with heaps of end to end goals.

Well if we do some how manage to scrape through this Friday, I would be hoping that Port and Hawthorn play a no holds barred, knock down and drag "em out affair, with multiple injuries and several suspensions. Coupled with an extra days rest and Boomer back for the GF, we would be half a chance against either.

I agree with Tas and Tron in different ways. Yes Hawthorn are a 4 quarter team which makes them harder to beat than Port who can be a bit hot and cold.

But in saying that, there is something special about two Melbourne teams in a GF.

The taste of the Hawk tears in 2007 was delicious.

Imagine the flavor if we beat a genuine star Victorian team and deny them their Pussy like 3 flag legacy.

Oh Bruce, Cyril's tears are deliiiiiicious.

A Grand Final against the Hawks would be brilliant. Then they could invite all the 70s premiership players from both clubs to play a curtain raiser. Barry Cable whipping out a handball to Blighty who sinks a bomb from 60. Henshaw and Gumbleton streaming out of defense. Tuck still running end to end like he never retired. Rodney Eade running to the interchange bench when a North guernsey comes close. And Keka taking out Matthews with a shirtfront and getting 6 weeks from the MRP. Now that would be pre-game entertainment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Who would you prefer in the GF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back