Who would you want/welcome to the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

For those that voted Mitch Thorp. This will not happen.. I know for a fact.
Source:: Mitch Thorp himself.
I know him from school and he lives down the road from me.
We would have better luck chasing Tim Boyle

my choices would have to be Brett Prismal, Mitch Thorp, Ben Mckinly and Tim Boyle.

i recon we will go after Boyle hard during trade week. we nearly had him i think 2 years ago but that was a trade with Thornton. If this happens again do you think we will get rid of him or not?

I'm surprised people are still going with Prismall after his injury yesterday, he'd be facing quite a bit of time on the sidelines now, wouldn't have much impact in 2009, wouldn't we be better off trading for a player who would offer more immediate impact?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love Kerr but would not be keen to trade up big for him.

Carlton should go for a cheap players in the trade period. Something that we don't have to give much for.

So therefore my top selections would be

Jeff WHite- Bargain price- only need to sign him for 2 years and have him whilst we develop Hampson and Kruezer.

Tim Boyle or Ash Hansen. A tall forward and still youngish and we would not need to trade too much away to secure them. Both would be handy foil for Fev, Fisher and Cloke.

would love to get either one of tom lonergan or Hawkins from the cats. would be hard to keep all of their playing group together and i dont really see room for both of them in the same team

You guys are fricking cheap, always going for wce BOYS ARENT ya!!
back of tankers.

Kerr will never come to your hole.
And cousins has class, he wont play for your mob.

You guys are fricking cheap, always going for wce BOYS ARENT ya!!

back of tankers.

Kerr will never come to your hole.

And cousins has class, he wont play for your mob.

Methamphetamine addiction and doing a runner from a booze bus leaving your girl sitting in the car are not exactly what I would consider traits of someone with class.

Then again, by your standards it's no surprise that he would qualify :rolleyes:

yea wouldnt want cousins neway
im pretty sure we wuld rather concentrate on the footy then woteva crap he gets up to on his time off!
as for all the wce players comin to carlton
well they know a sinking ship when they see one
and by the looks of it they also kno a club on the way up

I'm surprised people are still going with Prismall after his injury yesterday, he'd be facing quite a bit of time on the sidelines now, wouldn't have much impact in 2009, wouldn't we be better off trading for a player who would offer more immediate impact?

yerp. you are right mate. I rated Prismall very highly but after what happened yesterday he has no trade value at all this draft.

If the cats are smart Lonergon will be there next year , ablett has called it quits for real this time

I picked Prismal , mckinley . Prismal might not have an effect straight away but we will not be making a full premiership til until 2010, think he should be right then. even if we were to make a granny next year i dont think we would beat this geelong outfit.

Would have voted for Prismall a few days ago.:(

Poor bloke.

I would still take him, but for very very little........4th rounder maybe. We don't want to rack up too many mids with leg probs.

Who knows how he will recover, and whether he would have been any good in a less dominant side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who would you want/welcome to the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back