Who's afraid of Rupert Murdoch? The end of an era.

Remove this Banner Ad

Google it, it occasioned some comment at the time; and she was the one doing the slurring, not me.

It must be getting harder and harder for you to defend the Murdoch slime pool and its whores, the cognitive dissonance must have your brain doing double-reverse pretzel pikes by now.

For your own mental health, you better choose another hill to die on.

SO you are not able to support your claims, not to mention 'it's whores' .... I have no need to defend Murdoch from the truth.

Google it, it occasioned some comment at the time; and she was the one doing the slurring, not me.

It must be getting harder and harder for you to defend the Murdoch slime pool and its whores, the cognitive dissonance must have your brain doing double-reverse pretzel pikes by now.

For your own mental health, you better choose another hill to die on.

Kwality isn't defending Murdoch at the same time as Kwality is not not defending Murdoch.

I think of it like Porter declaring victory in his defamation case. Compared to what would have happened had he proceeded my wordy lordy it was a massive win.

SO you are not able to support your claims, not to mention 'it's whores' .... I have no need to defend Murdoch from the truth.
I take it you were afraid to google "Angela Shanahan gay son" and check out any of the multitude of entries it brings up.

Don't blame you really, it will just make your cognitive dissonance hurt more.

As must your last sentence, given that you seem to have made it your life's work to, in fact, try "to defend Murdoch from the truth".

Not very successfully, of course, but some things are just too damn hard.

Are you acknowledging those fools who are frightened of this old bloke, defending the right of these fools to want someone dead in their world where ignorance is bliss.
The only three countries in the world with serious climate denialism are australia, england and usa.

Wonder what they all have in common?

The only three countries in the world with serious climate denialism are australia, england and usa.

How do you define denialism in these three countries? The UK have gone down the rabbit hole and are suffering the consequences. We're unwilling to defund our economy overnight.

How do you define denialism in these three countries? The UK have gone down the rabbit hole and are suffering the consequences. We're unwilling to defund our economy overnight.
No we will kick the problem down the road for our kids to pay for.

What you and your ilk dont recognise is that this is going ahead with or without you. Banks will stop funding fossil fuel, insurance companies wont insure them for liability, other countries are suing us and still other countries will refuse to trade with us.

Youve got twiggy going down the green steel route, a consortium building a massive solar plant in the desert to power singapore.

All you see is the money lost - all i see is an opportunity to make ten times what we were making using land thats useless for anything else.

Caring for future generations is going down a rabbit hole?

How 'bout that ? Good to note you excluded India with its 2070 target, just realistic?

Lets see which countries step up to carry the load of India's honesty* ..... the wobbly virtue signalling EU?

* Adani/coal mining decision.

How 'bout that ? Good to note you excluded India with its 2070 target, just realistic?

Lets see which countries step up to carry the load of India's honesty* ..... the wobbly virtue signalling EU?

* Adani/coal mining decision.
Read it again.

I said only 3 countries have serious climate denialism…. Where there us open arguments that climate change is a real thing.

India accept that it is real but are pushing ahead regardless saying they cant afford it.

They arent denialists they are angling for someone else to pay for it.

Read it again.

I said only 3 countries have serious climate denialism…. Where there us open arguments that climate change is a real thing.

India accept that it is real but are pushing ahead regardless saying they cant afford it.

They arent denialists they are angling for someone else to pay for it.

I'm suggesting the issue is a tad larger than the 3 x countries defined with a Murdoch press.

The biggest group of countries want others to pick up the tab & India is well within its rights to stand up for itself.

I'm suggesting the issue is a tad larger than the 3 x countries defined with a Murdoch press.

The biggest group of countries want others to pick up the tab & India is well within its rights to stand up for itself.
But thats not what i was highlighting

I was highlighting the fact that three countries with a pervasive murdoch media are the same three countries with the largest climate denialism elements.

Coincidence ya reckon?

But thats not what i was highlighting

I was highlighting the fact that three countries with a pervasive murdoch media are the same three countries with the largest climate denialism elements.

Coincidence ya reckon?

I got that message the first time.
;)

Coincidence or not, the believers arent likely to select 'think' !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The liberal and national parties have failed to diversify our economy since the 1996 election and failed to use the mining boom correctly.

Australia had the chance to be a world leader in the renewable economy and the economy of the 21st century.

Instead we had libs and nats gut our education, gut CSIRO, gut investments into renewables and flog out tech cheaply.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's afraid of Rupert Murdoch? The end of an era.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back