Who's afraid of Rupert Murdoch? The end of an era.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's funny when the hard right pretend to have ethics.

Poor persecuted Murdoch. Whose boots will you lick when he dies?

Are you acknowledging those fools who are frightened of this old bloke, defending the right of these fools to want someone dead in their world where ignorance is bliss.

Are you acknowledging those fools who are frightened of this old bloke, defending the right of these fools to want someone dead in their world where ignorance is bliss.

If you got a dollar every time you defended the poor widdle old bloke you'd have more than enough to contribute to Porter's blind trust.

Middle class must be centre stage in post-Covid recovery
jim_chalmers.png
JIM CHALMERS

Almost the entire Murdochracy is 'fact-free. His outfit has zilch to do with journalism and all to do with feeding his constituency the rightist dimwittery. It won't change so long as peeps buy/subscribe to the Murdoch shitfest and that of his ilk.

It's the Murdoch style. Go the person. Bolt does it regularly. So does Credlin. So does Devine. So does Kenny. So does Albrechtsen. So does Panahi........And I see the Poison Dwarf has continued this ingrained practice today. Saves research, fairness, and accuracy I guess.

Build back better blah blah blah, you will own nothing and be happy blah blah blah, one world living in harmony blah blah blah

The post I replied to was by one of the normal suspects & linked an article behind a paywall. I linked the ABC equivalent article to provide access to the content.

When the Pope & Richard Branson are at any one event its a talkfest. About as relevant as Mr Markle.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps it's bc the kleptocracy note that a sufficiently high number of the floggarati swallow their shit and vote for the dark side.

Footscray's Finest @FootscrayFine1

It's time Australians demand an explanation from ACMA as to why SkyNews should retain its licence.

DYp1cy9.jpg

Perhaps it's bc the kleptocracy note that a sufficiently high number of the floggarati swallow their sh*t and vote for the dark side.

DYp1cy9.jpg

ACMA has been a paper tiger for decades

My employer basically said they were giing to **** every 21+ full time or part time employee in preference of sub 18 casuals, and their response was "sign because it could be worse"

Millky95 genuinely sad you are "protected" by the clown union

ACMA has been a paper tiger for decades

My employer basically said they were giing to fu** every 21+ full time or part time employee in preference of sub 18 casuals, and their response was "sign because it could be worse"

Millky95 genuinely sad you are "protected" by the clown union
I think MEAA is my union https://www.meaa.org/ who when I called them once to ask about the Award being dogshit (was offered a level 6 of 8 position which was below the amount to pay my HECS debt that I got to be good to get said job) basically went "yeah it does be that way. Wanna join up?

A lot of people here are disagreeing with you.

How many have wished death on you?

Yet strangely it's his side that's going out on the streets punching blokes, kicking dogs, drawing swastikas and peeing on the Remembrance Shrine

I think MEAA is my union https://www.meaa.org/ who when I called them once to ask about the Award being dogshit (was offered a level 6 of 8 position which was below the amount to pay my HECS debt that I got to be good to get said job) basically went "yeah it does be that way. Wanna join up?

Sorry - drinking at dinner with the missus

Gold ACMA an meaa in similar regard (second gig was regulated by ACMA)

Perhaps it's bc the kleptocracy note that a sufficiently high number of the floggarati swallow their sh*t and vote for the dark side.

DYp1cy9.jpg
I've seen her in a Harry Potter movie or two.

Occasionally the boys let Shanahan scribble some nonsense - like today, her lament for Leunig.
Mind you, she wouldn't actually have pissed on him back when he was a genuine, albeit tedious, leftist.

Her lament you say, Shanahan or who are you suggesting?
'I have a cartoon by Michael Leunig pinned up on the door of my file cupboard. It is a cartoon that pokes gentle fun at the presumption of female columnists who, while furiously dissecting every issue under the sun, also occasionally insert “charming vignettes of their home life” into their tracts. It is a kind of memento mori for those of us who might get too big-headed.'

Last edited:
questions, questions, questions. rarely answers. we know you are a rupie worshipper. the years of disinformation don't seem to concern you. widespread hacking of peoples phones doesn't seem to worry you. personal attacks on good people via all his grubbery don't seem to concern you. do you pray before a rupie statue, or just a framed photo?

'I have a cartoon by Michael Leunig pinned up on the door of my file cupboard. It is a cartoon that pokes gentle fun at the presumption of female columnists who, while furiously dissecting every issue under the sun, also occasionally insert “charming vignettes of their home life” into their tracts. It is a kind of memento mori for those of us who might get too big-headed.'
Tell the obnoxious bigot it didn't work; she should have looked at her "memento mori" before the day she thought fit to share with her readers her opinion that her gay son was not equal to her other children, and that his same sex marriage was not equal to the marriages of her other children; and that she had told him so.

Tell the obnoxious bigot it didn't work; she should have looked at her "memento mori" before the day she thought fit to share with her readers her opinion that her gay son was not equal to her other children, and that his same sex marriage was not equal to the marriages of her other children; and that she had told him so.

Strong claims Fred, got anything to justify your slur ?
Women are allowed to be journo's.

Strong claims Fred, got anything to justify your slur ?
Women are allowed to be journo's.
Google it, it occasioned some comment at the time; and she was the one doing the slurring, not me.

It must be getting harder and harder for you to defend the Murdoch slime pool and its whores, the cognitive dissonance must have your brain doing double-reverse pretzel pikes by now.

For your own mental health, you better choose another hill to die on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's afraid of Rupert Murdoch? The end of an era.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back