Who's afraid of Rupert Murdoch? The end of an era.

Remove this Banner Ad

anyone surprised that this unhinged s**t comes from a murdoch-trained churnalist? anyone?

james campbell has been shown the door at newscorp ...... this news has certainly brightened my morning
it should have occurred ages ago. he’s not only a second-rate journo but compromised as was shown when he campaigned for his wife who was chasing liberal pre-selection.

there is lots of stuff going on with the ageing old man wanting to change the family trust deed to give lachlan sole control of the main media interests. i hope the other kids fight it in the courts.

couldn’t stop laughing when i read this ‘ultimatum’. talk about a self-obsessed narcissistic flog.

and typical of blot it’s bullshit. all the three other family members in the trust deed want is that it not be changed so rupe’s cooker son, lachlan, has complete control over the major media outlets. in other words, it remains a true family deed where all four family members have equal rights.

couldn’t stop laughing when i read this ‘ultimatum’. talk about a self-obsessed narcissistic flog.

and typical of blot it’s bullshit. all the three other family members in the trust deed want is that it not be changed so rupe’s cooker son, lachlan, has complete control over the major media outlets. in other words, it remains a true family deed where all four family members have equal rights.

Bolt only adds a couple of truths at the end of his mammoth articles to seem factual overall

this is funny - on a number of levels

might even top the following boys own reach-around for the most nauseating moment in australian media attention seeking

[edit] wonder how much of the looming smartmatic defamation suit is driving this murdoch family panic

Should we organise a GoFundMe for him?

Yes, I had a chuckle. Please Mt Bolt, quit. I'm sick of your lies, beat ups and misinformation. Quit as soon as possible.
Just reminding posters, that Mr Know-it-all Bolt, wrote this during Covid

'Hundreds of Australians may be dying because of Donald Trump. See, the US President last May made a fatal mistake: He backed a drug that could cure the coronavirus.
Sorry, let me rephrase. Hundreds of Australians may be dying because many politicians, medico-bureaucrats and journalists hate Trump’s guts.
Many would apparently rather ignore the studies that now say hydroxychloroquine works than admit Trump may have been right.
Think of that, if you get sick. Or if you watch a loved relative die.'

There are a few things wrong with it, firstly it's politicising the pandemic response incredibly, which is a terrible thing to do. Secondly he's advocating taking a dangerous, unproven drug for Covid. There was never good evidence for HCQ was an effective treatment for Covid. Bolt has no medical degree. Thirdly, he was horribly wrong. The best figures we have show folks who got HCQ had an 11% higher mortality with Covid. I'm not sure why the pandemic did it, but for some reason it brought out snake oil salesmen from every where.

New Daily has an article about the case in Reno as Murdoch tries to keep his cold dead hands on the tiller of SpewCorp from beyond the grave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

perhaps the chickens are coming home to roost for the media pusher of disinformation and division. lovin’ the feeding red meat to the knuckledraggers republican base. and the dwindling ratings.

More and more, its prime-time offerings consisted of commentary rather than news programs, designed to feed “red meat” to the Republican base.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's afraid of Rupert Murdoch? The end of an era.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back