Who's going?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going because in my 17 years of being a foundation member I have seen more. Losses, Beltings, Hidings, Floggings, Rodgerings, Bashings, Whippings, Latherings, Trouncings, Beatups....... etc at the football, and that is just to get a beer, pie, have a pee and get pushed into a sardine can of a train home! Well you get the picture.

What about arse reamings?

If not then wait until Friday night.

I suppose that does constitute a good old rodgering I suppose.

I will passionately boo Tarrant, i've got nothing against him and harbour no ill feeling whatsoever to him leaving, but he left. Therefore he deserves to be boo'd. Plus it will be a constant form of pleasure in a night where in all likelyhood there isnt going to be much for Freo fans

I will passionately boo Tarrant, i've got nothing against him and harbour no ill feeling whatsoever to him leaving, but he left. Therefore he deserves to be boo'd. Plus it will be a constant form of pleasure in a night where in all likelyhood there isnt going to be much for Freo fans

I will be saying Booo-Uuuurns

We were going but our baby sitter has pulled out which means we may have to take the little un. If he is feeling ok we will go but he has been off colour and not going take him out into the cold just to make myself feel like a better supporter.

Definitely renewing next year and probably going to upgrade because I have well and truly had enough of the crap seats in block 216 and the miserable bloke that sits behind me.

Definitely renewing next year and probably going to upgrade because I have well and truly had enough of the crap seats in block 216 and the miserable bloke that sits behind me.

I upgraded this year, it certainly makes the experience less shit. Unfortunatley, even the good seats are still at Subiaco Oval though...

So which flogs are going to the game to boo Tarrant for being whipped by the missus and leaving us??? ;)

Don't think I'll bother.

I'm still struggling with the concept of acknowledging Malthouse before the game starts in the great Fremantle tradition of showing appreciation for big name coaches in their final game at Subiaco.

I'm also struggling with a mystery ailment that makes me feel giddy and nauseous, my wife can't make it so I have to drive by myself and therefore won't be able to drink and I have a 7 hour round trip to contend with through a roo-infested landscape.

Will still be there though. :thumbsu:

Don't think I'll bother.

I'm still struggling with the concept of acknowledging Malthouse before the game starts in the great Fremantle tradition of showing appreciation for big name coaches in their final game at Subiaco.

I'm also struggling with a mystery ailment that makes me feel giddy and nauseous, my wife can't make it so I have to drive by myself and therefore won't be able to drink and I have a 7 hour round trip to contend with through a roo-infested landscape.

You will want to be able to do that tonight.

Hardcore! In that case I won't begrudge you having a massive whinge after :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mate who I'm members with refuses to go, and I can't find a single person that wants to go to the game for free (well, Freo supporters that is). I really hope I don't end up regretting this big time, that stupid gameday optimism has swept over me again :thumbsdown:

Should be safe though, surely we won't get within even 10 goals.

Well, off to Subiaco I go...
Subi Club first, for some foaming hops and barley, as I feel that being under the affluence of incohol is the order of the evening... Then up to my seat.

Go Freo!

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's going?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back