Who's just a little excited..

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes very excited, we are heading down to the team store today to upgrade our shirts. Tried to get some gear before the game but there was a long line.

That was the best game I have been to in terms of quality of play, and intensity. Was sensational after the match - I was completely exhausted.

Well Done Freo!

Excellent defensive pressure and sublime individual performances from your key players (esp Pav - what a freak!) got you over the line.

No excuses from me. You guys were just too good.

:(

One of the games of the season and will be remembered as one. I still haven't come down and the neighbours would be thinking I killed someone with all the noise I made watching the game. I was suprised how many of my non-AFL liking mates texted me after the game saying how great a game it was and how good a win it was.

We are still rebuilding, pumping games in to the youngsters that's why I refuse to get too excited but I must admit it's the most optimistic I've been about us since 2006. I think we'll get pummeled this week but maybe we need that to keep focused and grounded (weird thing to say but I believe it). But strewth, what a start. I've never seen us play anything like this or with as much belief and hunger.

I'm excited for you, Freo.

I'm telling you nothing when I say play your home and interstate games like you have so far and you will be assured of great success come September.

The quality of your team's performance yesterday was awe inspiring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's just a little excited..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back