Votes: 14 4.9%
  • Mark Williams

Votes: 24 8.5%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 30 10.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He DOES have a good poker face.

Oh so we've moved on from One Direction songs to Lady Gaga songs? Cool.

"Oh there ain't no other way/ Baby I was born this way!!!!!"

I quite like Pseudo Echo.............. Wonder what their game plan and coaching style would be?

I dunno but expect a lot of big hair.

A decision on the coach is expected within the next few weeks with a set-up involving the experienced Neil Craig, either as football director or senior coach, overseeing a less experienced assistant, being strongly considered.

Reports have speculated that Leppitsch is favoured to be part of the coaching mix but Sydney Swans' assistant Tudor is believed to remain under consideration.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-09-20/lions-line-up-coaches

I assume Craig will be Harvey's replacement if he was to leave, hopefully he won't.

Happy if Craig is the senior assistant coach like Bomber Thompson is (or was?) at Essendon, not as senior coach. Happy if Leppitsch or Tudor get the top job

maxresdefault.jpg

New Lions coach and senior assistant.

Actually this could be a movie. Tenacious D take over a fledgling footy club and take them all the way to the Grand Final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So where is Leigh Mathews fitting into all this, if Craig is going to be involved....thought there was talk of Leigh being Head of football or whatever its called.

Leigh's position is as a board member who will focus on football related board decisions. No overlap with Craig whose role would be far more operational.

With Craig, I convince myself that there must be something that the selection committee see in him that makes him such an in-demand candidate. Either that or it's combined with the fact the AFL is already paying out his contract for Melbourne, they're offering him to us at a cheap price. Make sense if he became a director of coaching.

it'll be either leppa or tudor. craig senior assistant.
craig and burton together in the fitness dept will be great for the team. no one can question what craig brings to the fitness of a team.

Didn't do any good when he ran his players at Adelaide into the ground with over training.

when exactly are you talking about? his last year at the club, or every season before that?

Didn't do any good when he ran his players at Adelaide into the ground with over training.

Yeah. I'm sure he will completely ignore what he learned from that and will make the exact same mistake again. Amirite?

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's our Coach for 2014?

Back