[WHSF]- Come and get your medicine you deflated tarp reeking lemmings!

As neutral which West Horsham team will you be supporting?

• Camry Crows

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Pufferfish

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Shut up flog.

Nah in all seriousness, you guys played really well and we just simply stink at the moment. Our gameplan needs to be changed, it's far too easy to score against.

Milera as you said looks good but don't fall into the trap of comparing him with Mcleod, that never works out well.

quote.jpg

That was embarrassing for Lynch. "Hey Tex can you hold him while I point my finger"

Embarrassing how he still kicked the goal or embarrassing he was best on ground? Or embarrassing how he told Dixon to GAGF? Tex probably saved Dix a visit to the tribunal from melting.

Looking forward to the return fixture, hopefully by then Port's coaches will have remembered that there's no offside rule in the AFL and we'll see how Lynch, Milera, Josh the Goose Jenkins etc go when they actually have somebody defending them. Game was won and lost in the coaches box. I'm not entirely convinced that Nathan Bassett isn't a double agent.

Lever is a jet though. That Lever v Cockatoo thread deserves a backfire tag.

Did a great job on an injured player who went off a few minutes into the third quarter and played no further part in the game, well done Luke :thumbsu:

This looks like you've photoshopped Walker's face onto one of Talia's unpenalised defensive efforts. I'm not surprised Dixon got shitty with the umpires, that Razor Ray flog is lucky Dixon didn't belt him.

Thanks for the complement on Lever, agree.

Too bad you are so salty about Talia, many on your board criticized Dixon for being happy to wrestle with Talia.

How good was Jona's hit on that little bitch Laird :$

Was a good hit, had a big impact on his game!
Laird was never the same after he dislocated his finger
;)

Honestly though- you will not get a more blatant tripping action than that! I can only assume because Smith stumbled rather than falling it didn't constitute enough force? Wasn't even a free kick on the day. Dangerous intent/action should be punished irrespective of the precise outcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a good hit, had a big impact on his game!
Laird was never the same after he dislocated his finger
;)

Honestly though- you will not get a more blatant tripping action than that! I can only assume because Smith stumbled rather than falling it didn't constitute enough force? Wasn't even a free kick on the day. Dangerous intent/action should be punished irrespective of the precise outcome.

Are you melting?

Gotta admit, Charlie did have a bit of a melt on Saturday.

Dixon v Brendon Goddard on Friday night should be interesting. Waiting to see which one of them is the first to go postal and start swinging haymakers at everything in an opposition jumper.

Gotta admit, Charlie did have a bit of a melt on Saturday.

Dixon v Brendon Goddard on Friday night should be interesting. Waiting to see which one of them is the first to go postal and start swinging haymakers at everything in an opposition jumper.

Good to see Dixon has some passion for your club already! I remember when you guys played the suns and there was a melee he didn't even give 2 shits.

Tripping on the other hand :thumbsdown:

You jelly :$, deep down I know you like him as a player.

To be honest I don't watch alot of the Crows games so I would be making an opinion of something I know not alot about.

That said I can still fling shit around here and make statements as if they were fact because this is Bay 13.

Rory Laird
Pick #86
22 y.o
All Australian already

Crows elite drafting on display yet again, and boy oh boy wouldn't you know the lemmings know it.

Will he stay?

:$

Adelaide boy signed on until 2019 (signed a new contract last year), but hey this is bay 13, the facts are irrelevant.

Cmon you Jelly flog, if I can admit I think Oiley and Wingoo are great players I'm sure that you might be able to overcome the bitterness from your recent reaming and say something nice.

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

[WHSF]- Come and get your medicine you deflated tarp reeking lemmings!

Back