Why are Essendon playing for premiership points in 2013?

Remove this Banner Ad

No one gives a shit about the actual game on here, it's a ******* trollfest nothing more nothing less, the dregs of real afl supporters live here.

Allow me to get that for you

700-00268709w.jpg

So according to some Essendon supporters this is how it should work:

Take as many drugs as you want during a season, run the gauntlet and hope you don't get found out that year. If you don't get found out then no penalty should apply because it happened the previous year.

That is a really good deterrent for all clubs to keep themselves clean knowing that anything they do will be disregarded as long as they make it to the next year without getting caught.

Seriously guys, I feel for your club but some of your comments are beyond ridiculous.

The premise of this thread is based on a pretty solid question.

You've come here, with others, and vented at the very thought that Essendon should be questioned or held to account.

If you don't like it, then don't bother posting.
Its a stupid question that deserves to be derided. It is also a leading question that invites trolling.

So according to some Essendon supporters this is how it should work:

Take as many drugs as you want during a season, run the gauntlet and hope you don't get found out that year. If you don't get found out then no penalty should apply because it happened the previous year.

That is a really good deterrent for all clubs to keep themselves clean knowing that anything they do will be disregarded as long as they make it to the next year without getting caught.

Seriously guys, I feel for your club but some of your comments are beyond ridiculous.
Can you show me a single Essendon fan claiming their club should take many drugs then run the gauntlet? :rolleyes:

"Results from past in-vitro, pre-clinical and human clinical testing of AOD9604 provide clear scientific and medical evidence that AOD9604 does not increase Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1) levels. Furthermore, there is no evidence that AOD9604 dosing increases the number of muscle or cartilage cells"

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=CZD&E=ASX&N=633003

Hows this "clue"?

How can this be?
we must be cheating somehow, i was positive i read somewhere Ess list was shocking, we'd stuffed up our rebuild & hardly any of our players would get a game elsewhere, it's the only thing that makes any sense.

Can you show me a single Essendon fan claiming their club should take many drugs then run the gauntlet? :rolleyes:

I think you are completely missing the point, some of your supporters are arguing that you shouldn't be punished this year for something that happened last year. Good diversion attempt though.

I think you are completely missing the point, some of your supporters are arguing that you shouldn't be punished this year for something that happened last year. Good diversion attempt though.
I agree. If essendon are found guilty, players are banned and/or the club fined etc I don't think the team should lose points because they aren't benefiting from any illegal drug this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Results from past in-vitro, pre-clinical and human clinical testing of AOD9604 provide clear scientific and medical evidence that AOD9604 does not increase Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1) levels. Furthermore, there is no evidence that AOD9604 dosing increases the number of muscle or cartilage cells"

Hows this "clue"?

AOD-9604 works by mimicking the way natural GH regulates the metabolism of fat by stimulating lipolysis (the breakdown or destruction of fat) and inhibits lipogenesis (the transformation of non-fat food materials into body fat). Reports by Caldaza Ltd have shown that AOD-9604 had positive (anabolic) effects on cartilage tissue formation as well as enhancements in the ‘differential of muscle progenitor cells (cells that create muscle cells) to muscle cells’. Other purported benefits of AOD-9604 include increasing muscle mass and IGF-1 levels. AOD-9604 is not approved for human use.

http://www.crimecommission.gov.au/publications/other-publications/appendix-one-overview-of-peptides

Hows this "clue"?

- Breaks down the most stubborn abdominal fat
- Increases muscle mass
- Increases IGF-1 levels, effectively making this a peptide that burns fat
- Increases energy expenditure

http://biokemresearch.com.au/products/lipotropin-aod-9604

In summary, AOD9604:

· Reduces the most stubborn abdominal fat.

· Increases muscle mass

· Increases IGF-1 levels, in an effective manner, thus making this a peptide that burns fat

· Increases energy expenditure

http://www.peptidelabs.com/aod9604.html

General information:The HGH Fragment 177-191 is a stabilized analogue of the growth hormone-releasing factor (GRF) that induces Growth Hormone (GH) in a specific and physiological manner. To date, studies suggest that HGH Fragment 177-191 has several beneficial features: it reduces abdominal fat (in particular visceral fat), without compromising glycemic control (blood glucose), it increases muscle mass and improves the lipid profile. These characteristics make it an ideal candidate for the treatment of excess abdominal fat, an important aspect of HIV-associated lipodystrophy.
At a dosage of 500mcg the HGH Fragment 177-191 was shown to increase lipolytic activity in adipose tissue. In other words, this HGH Fragment potently burns body fat, especially stubborn adipose body fat. Of significance is that the HGH Fragment has no negative impact on insulin sensitivity, a stark contrast from its Human Growth Hormone counterpart. (Ng FM, Sun J,Sharma L, Libinaka R, Jiang WJ, and Gianello R 2000).

Product benefits:
  • Reduces the most stubborn abdominal fat.
  • Increases muscle mass.
  • Increases IGF-1 levels, in an effective manner, thus making this a peptide that burns fat and exhibits anabolic function.
  • Increases energy expenditure.
  • Improves lipid profiles and lipolytic activity.
  • Does not negatively impact blood glucose level, nor does cell proliferation occur, like Human Growth Hormone.
  • Extremely potent and effective fat burner.

http://www.steroidinsight.com/content.php/136-HGH-Fragment-(AOD9604)

I agree. If essendon are found guilty, players are banned and/or the club fined etc I don't think the team should lose points because they aren't benefiting from any illegal drug this year.

And the blues should have lost their zoning rights from the 70's as their punishment for salary cap breaches in 2001 - am I doing it right?

AOD-9604 works by mimicking the way natural GH regulates the metabolism of fat by stimulating lipolysis (the breakdown or destruction of fat) and inhibits lipogenesis (the transformation of non-fat food materials into body fat). Reports by Caldaza Ltd have shown that AOD-9604 had positive (anabolic) effects on cartilage tissue formation as well as enhancements in the ‘differential of muscle progenitor cells (cells that create muscle cells) to muscle cells’. Other purported benefits of AOD-9604 include increasing muscle mass and IGF-1 levels. AOD-9604 is not approved for human use.

http://www.crimecommission.gov.au/publications/other-publications/appendix-one-overview-of-peptides
My link was from the same company but updated. The believed it has potential for cell formation but haven't found any evidence to support the claim.

What about Melbourne then, Einstein?
And Cronulla - how are they going in the NRL this season.

Do some of you trolls still need help getting dressed in the morning - I actually find it difficult to believe how stupid some of you sound.

I'm sorry I thought this thread was about Essendon? Maybe visit any of the other threads related to those teams if you wish to discuss those matters.

Just because someone believes your clubs actions are despicable does not mean they are a troll.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are Essendon playing for premiership points in 2013?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back