Why are Poort out of the 8??

Remove this Banner Ad

As does The Douche :thumbsu:.

I notice you didn't have a go at answering the OP's question though. Is that because you don't have an answer?

IMO Poort Power are shit and as such don't deserve to be in the 8. And yes I'm a pot :cool:.

But I did.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=18566471&postcount=13

Your powers of observation are about as good as Little Paddy Dangershank's goal kicking ability.

But keep up the incompetence as I do enjoy owning you although sometimes I laugh so hard that it hurts.

Code:
2010 NAB Cup Round 1   Venue: Football Park   Date: 13-Feb-2010   
Port Adelaide	5-4*	8-6*	15-13*	17-15**	123
Camry Crows	3-3	6-7	7-7	9-10*	67 

* denotes supergoal

Code:
2010 Round 6   Venue: Football Park   Date: 01-May-2010   Att: 40,371
Port Adelaide	4-1	6-4	8-9	14-13	97
Camry Crows	4-2	7-7	9-10	10-14	74

Code:
2010 Round 17   Venue: Football Park   Date: 25-Jul-2010   Att: 36,788
Port Adelaide	2-3	5-5	10-7	13-10	88
Camry Crows	1-5	2-9	5-10	9-15	69

mmmmm, Idiot savant perhaps matey?

No our good friend Ambit Grasper once tried to insult WAPower by calling him an idiot servant.

I kind of feel sorry for wankpower. Debating with him is like trying to explain something to Rainman. No mater how simply you make the explanation, logic and reason are just foreign concepts to him. He's like an idiot servant, without the servant.

No Finals, "but yay go team, we beat the Crows"

Your post sums up the Port mentality.

No it means that whenever a Camry Crows flog has a go at Port we can post this …

Code:

* denotes supergoal

Code:

Code:

... and then we can sit back and watch the Camry Crows flogs suffer the indignity of foolishness.

No it means that whenever a Camry Crows flog has a go at Port we can post this …

Code:
Port Adelaide    5-4*    8-6*    15-13*    17-15**    123
Camry Crows    3-3    6-7    7-7    9-10*    67 

* denotes supergoal

Code:
Port Adelaide    4-1    6-4    8-9    14-13    97
Camry Crows    4-2    7-7    9-10    10-14    74

Code:
Port Adelaide    2-3    5-5    10-7    13-10    88
Camry Crows    1-5    2-9    5-10    9-15    69

... and then we can sit back and watch the Camry Crows flogs suffer the indignity of foolishness.

I would have thought this thread would be right up your alley. A chance to do some statistical analysis and interpret why, even with such good returns in vital areas, your club has failed to make the finals.

But you cant. Your lot have been throwing stats at us for a while now. All meaningless when you still cant play finals.

But at least Boak get lots of the ball, hey. Ebert Schulz and Hoff are great at converting I50s into goals And Dom is good at tackling and getting it in a contest. Brogan is also still good at winning hitouts. Which your mids do better than your opponent to clear the ball. Not to mention Rodan and Pearce are league leaders at carrying the ball and setting up clean forward entries.

Yet you still cant make the 8. But yay, you beat us.

How do you hope to beat St Kilda. Kossie to have lots of set shots, and miss. Or Milne to lose his cool and unsettle the team?

We dont need to beat st kilda to finish ahead of you. We have wce, melb and then an easy trip to the G to play richmond.

You on the other hand have the WB, Bris at the Gabba, Collingwood and st kilda.

Good luck with that :thumbsu:

We dont need to beat st kilda to finish ahead of you. We have wce, melb and then an easy trip to the G to play richmond.

You on the other hand have the WB, Bris at the Gabba, Collingwood and st kilda.

Good luck with that :thumbsu:

Looks like one win to each team.

You wont beat Melb at FP or Rich at the G. Probably beat WCE

We may beat Brisbane. I also reckon we will kick straight and beat the Bulldogs (are not a top four team away from Docklands) and maybe St Kilda, if they send their B team over with the top four settled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And yet in the 9 game run most of your players were having career best returns, stats wise.

You guys are in the top half of most stats catagoreys, especially the important "match winning" ones. Apart from the one that counts, the ladder.

Why is it so?

You guys, since the Showdown, have been telling us how good you are, and most of it is correct. But yet no finals action.

Port, having a great year and still missing the eight.
Adelaide, having a poor year, but still ahead of Port.

it's quite simple - we have been very inconsistent in games. We've had some good quarters and bad quarters. Also, we have not scored enough from our efforts/output. When you don't score enough, you don't win regardless of possessions; tackles; I50's.

No Finals, "but yay go team, we beat the Crows"

Your post sums up the Port mentality.

No - you're off beam here. When your team (the same team that was expected to be "challenging the top 4 sides"), gets beaten 3 times by our side (expected to be a chance to finish between 7th and bottom), it's a valid response to people like who you keep telling us that your team is better than our team.

mmmmm, Idiot savant perhaps matey?

If you had actually bothered posting during the months you were losing, you would realise what the go is with this.

Try to keep up..

Crows fans were talking about a premiership at the start of the season and all they can talk about is how bad Port have been - a side with the same win loss record.

Adelaide Crows = FAIL

Where was the 'premiership" talk ??? ^^^^^^^^

Or are you confusing it with Toots referring to the 'Port will win a flag in 2010/2011" post that mysteriously disappeared?

Or are you confusing it with Toots referring to the 'Port will win a flag in 2010/2011" post that mysteriously disappeared?
Don't listen to her, folks. No post of mine disappeared. She made an allegation and couldn't back it up and so resorted to this lie.

I would have thought this thread would be right up your alley. A chance to do some statistical analysis and interpret why, even with such good returns in vital areas, your club has failed to make the finals.

But you cant. Your lot have been throwing stats at us for a while now. All meaningless when you still cant play finals.

But at least Boak get lots of the ball, hey. Ebert Schulz and Hoff are great at converting I50s into goals And Dom is good at tackling and getting it in a contest. Brogan is also still good at winning hitouts. Which your mids do better than your opponent to clear the ball. Not to mention Rodan and Pearce are league leaders at carrying the ball and setting up clean forward entries.

Yet you still cant make the 8. But yay, you beat us.

The one stat that let us down from round 8 to 16 (i.e. after Tredrea went down) was contested marks inside the forward 50. Tredrea always had the best defender (or two) on him and since he went down injured guys like Schulz, Ebert, Westhoff and Motlop have had better defenders to contend with. This took a while to adjust to. In the last two weeks Port's contested marks inside the forward 50 have increased as we saw when Ebert and Westhoff smashed the hapless Camry Crows and Schulz gobbled up everything against the Hawks. :thumbsu:

Whereas you mob had done OK for contested marks inside the forward 50 but your kicking for goal is "amateurish" at best, Mumbles words, not mine.

Anyway keep bagging Port and I'll keep posting the following …

Code:

* denotes supergoal

Code:

Code:

Neil Craig says Crows' third AFL premiership is within reach

"I think we really have a squad together that is now ready to have a real go at it," said Craig, Adelaide boss since 2004.

"I just believe the quality of our squad all over the ground and with the experience we have now got, we are ready to have a go at it," Craig said.

"We only need to improve those by five or 10 per cent and there will be huge difference in what we do."

Trigg talks Crows up

"We'd love it to be. You'd love it to be any year," answered Trigg when asked if a grand final berth was on the cards. "But I think what you're starting to hear from our club is a higher expectation from itself. We'll still aim to make the eight, that's the stock standard response but at the same time, and once we get there, and we'd like to get there a bit earlier than we have in the past, we think we can set our sights a bit higher.

"We've made some hard decisions on our list over the past few years, so we've arrived at a point in time that we should have a higher expectation of ourselves and you'll start to hear a bit more of that from us over the summer."

End of last season and before the start of this season all i heard was the crows will win the flag in 2010. Mark Ricciuto was even on the news claiming that he'd spoken to Neil Craig and Craigy said he believes the side can win the flag this year. How wrong he was!!!

Can win ...bit different to will win.

You try again too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are Poort out of the 8??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back