Why are Port more hated than the Crows?

Remove this Banner Ad

Have they, really? They do have one more flag, but they haven't won since 1998, and Port have won more finals, more minor premierships, a slightly better overall win %.
Port have also won more wooden spoons than the Crows.
Three wooden spoons for Port compared to one wooden spoon for the Crows.

Port have also won more wooden spoons than the Crows.
Three wooden spoons for Port compared to one wooden spoon for the Crows.
How exactly have you come to the conclusion that the Crows have more premierships than Port but Port have more wooden spoons than the Crows? Please explain that logic for me.

Both ken and Koch have done well in making power less hateable. They are my second favourite team.

Ken has done especially well to save power from relegation. When watching power game you can see why the wider footy community see ken as an intellectual footy heavyweight. Come from behind victories with quick tactic changes.

It's the fickle supporters that make power unbearable. Especially given the power squad see him as a father figure which makes their fickle nature even more sinister

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Grandfather, a hawthorn supporter from Adelaide drilled one thing into me regarding teams - you can support anyone you want, except dirty Port
Which Port?
Power and Magpies were always two separate clubs, one based at Alberton the other based at Ethelton.
Different theme songs as well.

Administrations were separate because we were mandated to do this as per licence conditions.
Once the club owned their own licence again both administrations came together.
AFL own and control both SA club licences.

Which Port?
Power and Magpies were always two separate clubs, one based at Alberton the other based at Ethelton.
Different theme songs as well.
Why do you bother on here, posting this shit as well as your staunch support for Hinkley and your insults against the Poet fanbase

Gonna start calling you Kane Cornes, only explanation for these ridiculous comments.

And as you are now Kane, you can go on ignore, take your trolling to the Bay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are Port more hated than the Crows?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back