Why Carlton have been promising so much yet delivering so little for so long.

Remove this Banner Ad

As i said rent free living mate.

You are tiresome and a broken record on here. I am surprised if you even know what your own team does week to week with the amount of following and negativity you allow for us in your life!

By no means stop and you are free to post how you like but sooner or later you will be found out for your systematic crap posting just constantly trolling one team day after day.

Try Bay 13 for better results that suit your style more.
You are aware of the title of this thread, right?

And you are aware it's on the main board and not in the sanctity of the Carlton forum, right?

You are aware of the title of this thread, right?

And you are aware it's on the main board and not in the sanctity of the Carlton forum, right?
Yep totally.

Much like everyone is aware of your posting agenda. It isnt smoke and mirrors mate and your history is wide open for all to see. Don't act surprised people call you out for it.

I think the 18-27 picked tend to fold more than other teams and the Cripps, C Curnow, Walsh and Hewett have to be up and about to win. I agree with dropping Ed and Silvagni to see if that improves things. Need a lift from the role players definitely.

Yep. Feel free to call me out on being consistently accurate.
Consistent team based troll more likely and you fool no one.

It's the supporters I feel for really. All those decades of buying memberships and getting to games, and for what?
It's your club, it's what you do isn't it. St Kilda fans haven't seen an ounce of success since 1966, yet Saints fans still purchase their memberships, buy their club merchandise and attend the games etc.

Yep, with perhaps just 2 players out of their best side, Carlton’s team contained the following players I’d regard as B-grade or below… I’m including ‘kids’ who may of course get past B grade, but it’s the state of the team right now:

B grade or below (13 players)

O’Brien
Silvagni
Martin
Cowan
Fisher
Motlop
Owies
Hollands
Newman
E Curnow
Acres
TDK
McGovern

Pies… B-grade or below (9 players):

McInnes
Murphy
Cox
McStay
Hill
Cameron
Hoskin-Elliott
McCreery
Noble

Port (9):

Evans
Fantasia
McKenzie
Jones
Georgiades
Drew
Farrell
Duursma
Bergman

Richmond (8)

Ross
Mansell
Miller
Pickett
MRJ
McIntosh
Graham
Balta

So there’s just too much crud in Carlton’s best team and I can’t see enough elite quality coming through. And end of 2023 they have a choice ..
pay TDK the huge coin other teams will be offering, or trade him out. And if he’s traded out one of those potentially elite players is gone. If he’s kept there’s 100% no money left to work on further list build outside of the draft.

Carlton has a list profile and have been trading in a way that should have them competing for flags right now…. and in their last 5 games they haven’t won a game, and in Round 1 they were outplayed by a team of grandpa’s coming off the back off a dynasty. How do the Blues possibly beat the Demons, Swans, Lions or even Cats?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Still unsure why Richmond were compared to three of the top four sides.

And how they ended up with the most (15) A graders out of all of them.

Poor judgement.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont worry, Carlton are not alone.

Dockers have won as much flags as carlton from 1996 onwards. lol
At least you Dockers fans have seen your team in a GF in the 21st century.

Carlton's good first quarter and subsequent choke in the PF in 2023 is the best they have managed this century...poor buggers.

They have turned the corner to be fair a bit, HOWEVER I still query installing a losing culture into players, all of their top players (until they traded in some players from winning sides) were used to losing their whole careers. That said I won't be shocked if they come in the same region as their ladder position this year, anywhere in the 5-10 range.

They have turned the corner to be fair a bit, HOWEVER I still query installing a losing culture into players, all of their top players (until they traded in some players from winning sides) were used to losing their whole careers. That said I won't be shocked if they come in the same region as their ladder position this year, anywhere in the 5-10 range.
Not sure Cripps Walsh Weitering McKay and Curnow are really types who look happy losing and fall into this 'losing culture's u say was installed on them. Probably 5 of the most competitive players on our list and the biggest drivers of the club as a whole.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why Carlton have been promising so much yet delivering so little for so long.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back