Why do Cats chumps think 3/5 is better than 3 in a row?

Remove this Banner Ad

3 outta 5 is pretty phenomenal when you think about it, being up there for that long and actually winning it, can't beat three in a row though
and they made a fourth Grand Final which as we know, they lost to Port Adelaide. Pains me to say it, but Brisbanes performance probably outweighs ours just a little. None the less, we are the envy of the rest of the competition at present, and all you other muppets would love to have been on the roller coaster us Geelong fans have been on for the last 5 years.

Farrrrrrrrk me!

I've seriously stirred up some shit in you Handbagger losers eh?

Look at you lot, back slapping each other over your pissant little posts like the plebs you are. :eek:

If there were any more of you lightweights in this thread it would probably float away into space.

blandmeister - so badly owned he can't help but yearn for a bite of my snap.

And this gazza's army minnow thinks he's the ducks nuts but he's thicker than a ****en brick and doesn't even know it. Which gazza did you name yourself after - the turncoat or the murderer? :eek:

Roll up roll up Handbagger minnows, I've got plenty of muddy corn for you to gulp down and snowball to each other. :thumbsu:

Farrrrrrrrk me!

Look at you lot, back slapping each other over your pissant little posts like the plebs you are. :eek:

If there were any more of you lightweights in this thread it would probably float away into space.

And this gazza's army minnow thinks he's the ducks nuts but he's thicker than a ****en brick and doesn't even know it. Which gazza did you name yourself after - the turncoat or the murderer? :eek:

Roll up roll up Handbagger minnows, I've got plenty of muddy corn for you to gulp down and snowball to each other. :thumbsu:
look everybody!................the kid from the sheltered workshop is back!

Farrrrrrrrk me!

Express your sorrow in other ways. Tears just don't do it on the Bay, I'm afraid :(

Brisbane got to play Collingwood twice in Grand Finals! That's like a free hit or something... Apart from 1930 and 1953

Fixed it for you Sicko :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quote me where I said that. And tell me which BF posters were alive to see both 1930 and 1953. Go on. Enlighten me.

I never said you 'said' it, I was merely drawing attention to your rather flippant regard to historical facts. Who cares if anyone here saw them or not, we don't live forever. It's why we write books.

I never said you 'said' it, I was merely drawing attention to your rather flippant regard to historical facts. Who cares if anyone here saw them or not, we don't live forever. It's why we write books.

Quote me where I indicated I "thought" the league began in 2007 then. Also where did I disregard 1930 and 1953? I just asked if anyone was alive to see it ;)

Jumping to conclusions I see :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do Cats chumps think 3/5 is better than 3 in a row?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back