Why do people hate Chris Judd

Remove this Banner Ad

The only people who hate him are the flogs who piss their lives away in these forums.
Sweet opinions guys! Feel better?
Go to the public and you will find people like him for his playing ability.
Not all the crap that you indulge yourselves in.
Jealousy is also a reason.
**** YOU ALL HAHAHAHAHAHA

1. Mercenary
2. Salary Cheating
3. Eye gouging Brown
4. Eye gouging Rischitelli
5. Plays for Carlton
6. Felates umpires
7. Hence wins undeserved brownlows
8. Elbowing Pav

1- he plays for carlton and is greedy with it.
2- hes a eye gouger
3- he was appointed captain over better players and made no attempt to discipline his men
4- twigly is a milf and he's yoda
5- he performs fellatio on the umpires,yuuuuuuuuk
6- he didnt deserve the brownlow this year
7- hes a bigger spud than jack watts

Oh here we go, HE won us a premiership did he:rolleyes:

I think you will find it was a combo of cousins, Judd, kerr and cox

Where's the blues premiership if that's the case with your one man team and all..
you boo Judd a champion yet cheer Cuz a disgrace
Great culture

Judd is a great player, no one denies that.
He lost his credibility when he said he wanted to go to a club that can win a Premiership and chose Carlton.
I have no problems with him taking the money he got offered and other opportunities that Pratt provided for him.
He'd be stupid not to.

It's like the reverse of why do people like puppies? The answers are obvious....

But then again those puppies grow into Judds and end up at the RSPCA

Juddy's a great bloke with a gorgeous missus, who gets paid bucket loads to do what he does, he also happens to be in the top 5 in the game.

No reason to hate him.

Unless you are a fat slob with no job banging a stinker and struggle to run over 8ks at a time.

That'd be most of you ***** right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Juddy's a great bloke with a gorgeous missus, who gets paid bucket loads to do what he does, he also happens to be in the top 5 in the game.

No reason to hate him.

Unless you are a fat slob with no job banging a stinker and struggle to run over 8ks at a time.

That'd be most of you ***** right.

I'm your Dad

1. Mercenary? Yep
2. Gouger? Yep
3. Being given the captaincy without playing a game for the club? Yep (WTF is that?)
4. Did the AFLMVP award illustrate his true value in the eyes of the players and make the Brownlow seem like the "Ultimate in NKE 2010 award"? Yep

1. Mercenary? Yep
2. Gouger? Yep
3. Being given the captaincy without playing a game for the club? Yep (WTF is that?)
4. Did the AFLMVP award illustrate his true value in the eyes of the players and make the Brownlow seem like the "Ultimate in NKE 2010 award"? Yep
I guess we could have given the job to a bloke lucky to make the 22 Riche Vandenburg style

Haven't bothered reading through, I'm sure it's been said, but needs to be said again:

zombi_holocaust_-_oeil.jpg

That's why I hate him. Because he is a dirty, low down, eye-gouging arseh*le. I know Carlton fans are deluded, but geez...

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do people hate Chris Judd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back