Why does Carlton have the worst posters on BigFooty?

Remove this Banner Ad

HP doesn't troll outside of bay 13 to my knowledge, which is basically the point I'm making. Everyone trolls in bay 13, it's what it's for.

You're kidding me? Main board and Polls board.

But Carlton fans are the only BigFooty posters that feel the need to invade other boards.

Take a look at the Essendon muppets in ours ATM.

Difference between our board and others is: we don't take shit, and usually ban people for trolling first off. That's why ours is relatively clean.

Carlton are the worst ?:confused:

All offseason it was the Hawthorn fans who wouldnt shut up and seemed the worst.

Then from the opening Thursday night untill Essendon's fluke in Rd 3, Carlton fans were quite bad.

But since then Duritz and lions_den of Brisbane have been deplorable and have made the perception of Brisbane fans drop considerably and are clearly the worst posters on BigFooty, and drag the few good Brisbane fans down them.
A lot of what Carlton supporters post has a bitter undertone and quite aggressive, whereas Hawthorn posters tend to be a bit more civilised.

Maybe, but i have not seen it to the same extent with Essendon and North - Carlton fans hunt in packs, it is all they know.
well, Essendon wernt that bad

and it was only one probably drunk North fan who took it too far by attacking Moran but meh.

But Carlton fans wernt that bad. Must of been something to do with being embarressed after being held goal less for a half.

actually, since the day I joint. It was only a the few days after the Collingwood game in Rd 1 where they complained in force

well, Essendon wernt that bad

and it was only one probably drunk North fan who took it too far by attacking Moran but meh.

But Carlton fans wernt that bad. Must of been something to do with being embarressed after being held goal less for a half.

actually, since the day I joint. It was only a the few days after the Collingwood game in Rd 1 where they complained in force

Nah, you must be on smack.

North supporters invaded our board when we played them, but there wasn't an issue.

The North lads hardly invaded. They were invited by ubermod weevs to read a game preview/interview with Euge Arocca one of our posters got & he thought they'd appreciate. They hung around and discussed the game cordially & in a way I think everyone enjoyed.

Agreed, the Carlton fans made prize a'holes of themselves on our board both times. Certainly lowered my opinion of them. Don't forget the Bummers fans either. They were incredibly rude. On Bay 13, fair enough, but on opposition boards if you can't be civil just don't bother. Mods shouldn't have to go nuts on game day threads.

TBH my opinion of 'wobbles fans has been the big winner this season. There was a little banter but it never got out of hand and ultimately there was some really good analytical discussion on both sides and they were surprisingly gracious in victory for a mob we've got a massive rivalry with and that finally managed to roll us at home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is our is fault they are like this ...

Moo's Theorem on Blue Flogginess Exceeding Normal Limits

- There is more pressure on them from the other 15 clubs as they are cheats and in the honourable and noble game of AFL ...cheating is frowned upon.

WC have Freo, Adelaide Cows Powa etc - ye we are a band of brothers in hating the mercenary cheats.

Pressure x 15 + Poor Team Performance = Proportional Flogginess Increase

- Board moderation. Most of us cop a little bit on our own board from other supporters (there is some toleration) ...for example I could criticise Masten on the WC board but not call him The Butcher of Baskerville.

Carlton are immune to this ...they come to the Freo board and make a little Warnock joke (note funny because we think Warnock is a joke) and it is accepted. Go to the Carlton board and post 'Go blues' and it will probably be edited or deleted.

Exposure to sledging in multiple forms lessens the exposure to sledging in Bay 13. Basically you can become immune to flogginess by increased exposure

- Humility gene. Carlton seem to not know that they have been the crappiest side in the land for over a decade. I mean sometimes I check the AFL history books as their overconfidence and talk of all of their flags (even though 80% of the B13 flogs would have seen 0 of them).

I mean Freo, Tigers, Melb etc ...we give us good as we get but we normally are not acting like we have just won the past 3 flags.

Carlton fans are missing the humility gene....don't hate them - hate the disorder (oh OK hate them)

My lecture series begins on mootube at 5PM tomorrow

It is our is fault they are like this ...

Moo's Theorem on Blue Flogginess Exceeding Normal Limits

- There is more pressure on them from the other 15 clubs as they are cheats and in the honourable and noble game of AFL ...cheating is frowned upon.

WC have Freo, Adelaide Cows Powa etc - ye we are a band of brothers in hating the mercenary cheats.

Pressure x 15 + Poor Team Performance = Proportional Flogginess Increase

- Board moderation. Most of us cop a little bit on our own board from other supporters (there is some toleration) ...for example I could criticise Masten on the WC board but not call him The Butcher of Baskerville.

Carlton are immune to this ...they come to the Freo board and make a little Warnock joke (note funny because we think Warnock is a joke) and it is accepted. Go to the Carlton board and post 'Go blues' and it will probably be edited or deleted.

Exposure to sledging in multiple forms lessens the exposure to sledging in Bay 13. Basically you can become immune to flogginess by increased exposure

- Humility gene. Carlton seem to not know that they have been the crappiest side in the land for over a decade. I mean sometimes I check the AFL history books as their overconfidence and talk of all of their flags (even though 80% of the B13 flogs would have seen 0 of them).

I mean Freo, Tigers, Melb etc ...we give us good as we get but we normally are not acting like we have just won the past 3 flags.

Carlton fans are missing the humility gene

My lecture sereies begins on mootube at 5PM tomorrow
5 star post with very good points:thumbsu:

A few of them are not too bad.

My mate Monkey King is a great poster and seems to be a nice bloke.

Thrawn, is a legend.

And, jonoman89 comes across as arrogant at times but when you take into consideration the club he barracks for, its understandable.

These three and a few others such as chisblues and Barry Zuckercorn are indeed part of the good posters club.

Take out Zuckercorn and a few select others and I concur. Easily the most witless, childish, irritating group of posters on BF.

The North lads hardly invaded. They were invited by ubermod weevs to read a game preview/interview with Euge Arocca one of our posters got & he thought they'd appreciate. They hung around and discussed the game cordially & in a way I think everyone enjoyed.

Agreed, the Carlton fans made prize a'holes of themselves on our board both times. Certainly lowered my opinion of them. Don't forget the Bummers fans either. They were incredibly rude. On Bay 13, fair enough, but on opposition boards if you can't be civil just don't bother. Mods shouldn't have to go nuts on game day threads.

TBH my opinion of 'wobbles fans has been the big winner this season. There was a little banter but it never got out of hand and ultimately there was some really good analytical discussion on both sides and they were surprisingly gracious in victory for a mob we've got a massive rivalry with and that finally managed to roll us at home.

Incredibly witty coming from a bears fan....

Well it can't be success on the field, so what makes them so intolerable? Are they all born flogs, or is the flogness ingrained into them through seasons of following Carlton?

What makes them post the complete and utter tripe that they do? Are their egos so badly damaged by their teams lack of success over the past decade that they need to compensate by posting garbage? Does this behaviour heal their wounded egos?

Are they this intolerable in person?

Enlighten me.

Mathew 7:3-5

This may answer your question.
This was a random X Ray taken of a Carlton supporter recently.

homer_simpson_xray.jpg

Well it can't be success on the field, so what makes them so intolerable? Are they all born flogs, or is the flogness ingrained into them through seasons of following Carlton?

What makes them post the complete and utter tripe that they do? Are their egos so badly damaged by their teams lack of success over the past decade that they need to compensate by posting garbage? Does this behaviour heal their wounded egos?

Are they this intolerable in person?

Enlighten me.
they're not particularly great posters but they're not half as bad as the demons. that's for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does Carlton have the worst posters on BigFooty?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back