Why I Hope Chad Will Win the Charlie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be the first player to win a Charlie without EVER having an opponent.
Whose fault is that? AFL level coaches should be good enough to make sure he has someone on him, and not let him wander around causing devastation at will. If they don't, you can't blame Chad.

Anyway, it's a ridiculous exaggeration.

• Banned
Ironically, one player that could shut him down would be his brother.

No way in the world !!! Silly statement Pred !!

Chad would run rings around Kane. Kane is a midfield killer.

Chad is a Centre Half Back, Centre Half Forward, Full Forward, Full Back........Midfield ROAMER.

Way, way, way........no hope. None.

Kane is a midfield killer.
Kane is just a killer.

Would not be the first time he has shut down taller opponents. Chad has to get to the ball before he can use it, and Kane would be with him every step of the way. Not getting a little hysterical there are we, BWST. That's not like you. ;)

Studley may win, but it would be a damn interesting contest.

Why i hope he doesn't win??

I can't stand the blokes face, i just want to punch it. I rate him as a player, just hate the look of him. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then he can do a dance with the rest of the Pussycat Dolls.

This thread was more than likely started by Chad himself.

This thread was started by me, that watched him live at the ground. That didnt rate him too highly.

Now i rate him :thumbsu:........his ability, and his passion.

Why i hope he doesn't win??

I can't stand the blokes face, i just want to punch it. I rate him as a player, just hate the look of him. :eek:

Maybe so !! But i bet his Mrs is a lot better looking than yours :D

She'll probably dust up nicely Brownlow night. What about yours......Still snuffling around in the warthog tray ?? :cool:

QFT haha he looks like he's about to cry all the time

r74723_210123.jpg

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*

hey you're right he is crying with a friend :)

He puts his missus before the team.

Example: During Port's so called premiership defence of 05 he left a game (Port v Richmond from memory) where Port were the hot favourite but were losing to an inferior opposition (and ended up losing) so he could go and watch his missus get ready for the logies.

Wonderful team man.

Anyone who is an offspring of Graeme Cornes shouldnt win anything.

I found it amusing when Port were 3 goals down against the Hawks, Cornes kicks a goal and runs up to the cheer squad, pumps his fist and almost has a stroke celebrating his own achievement. Thinks about himself too much.

Anyone who is an offspring of Graeme Cornes shouldnt win anything.

I found it amusing when Port were 3 goals down against the Hawks, Cornes kicks a goal and runs up to the cheer squad, pumps his fist and almost has a stroke celebrating his own achievement. Thinks about himself too much.

Did you see the Essendon game? Completely blanketed Hird and sacrificed his own game. I can understand why people don't like Cornes, hey it took me a while to come around due to his parentage, but to say he is a selfish player just shows you do not know jack about football. He will either win or come a very close second in the Brownlow this year. He is the complete player.

Did you see the Essendon game? Completely blanketed Hird and sacrificed his own game. I can understand why people don't like Cornes, hey it took me a while to come around due to his parentage, but to say he is a selfish player just shows you do not know jack about football. He will either win or come a very close second in the Brownlow this year. He is the complete player.

No I didnt see the essendon game but just think he is a knob. Not a bad player but dont think he will get close to the Brownlow. God knows if he does win, he will run up on the stage and start fist pumping like he won the lottery

Everyone keeps talking up Ablett for the Brownlow this year,but i reckon the man to put your money on is THE CHAD.
He has been very consistant all year,and is such a versatile player,that the umpires would easily notice him week in week out.

No I didnt see the essendon game but just think he is a knob. Not a bad player but dont think he will get close to the Brownlow. God knows if he does win, he will run up on the stage and start fist pumping like he won the lottery

Shane Crawford won a Brownlow and he is knob. I reckon James Hird is a pansy and don't rate him as a footballer but 98% of people would not agree with me. On the weight of those numbers you'd say I was in the wrong. My point is perception is not always reality. Chad Cornes is a fantastic footballer who has gone up another notch this year to an elite footballer who will go extremely close to winning the Brownlow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why I Hope Chad Will Win the Charlie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back