Media WIGMEDIA: Furies are a disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

that gif has achieved more in the last 24 hours as captain than TJ ever did
This is the schtick that sees you stuck where you are.

Whatever your disagreements behind closed doors, he was a real presence for the Furies.

That is not up for debate.

I hope he comes back.
FFS I keep telling everyone, TJASTA is still out the back of the Hippodrome for anyone that wants him

body at dumpster.jpg

but hurry as I think the garbo arrives at 0600AM tomorrow

He hasn't asked for his account to be cancelled so perhaps a chance.
It's an indefinite break. You're right, there's no cancel request.

Do I need to return?

tumblr_mbalwubnzi1rpkxiu.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elton Johns Wig I have never talked out of school regards inside club matters, but due to your public shaming of the club I love and belong to, I feel at least some of our side should be aired too allow some balance to this conversation.

As a member of the furies LG I admit having your Captain leave mid season is not ideal. TJASTA stood up with little experience when NaturalDisaster left and has done his best to try and lead the Furies, credit to him.

But what you people are not privy to is the conversations in the LG and the discussions we have regards what is best going forward. Ned and myself particularly are strong and passionate characters who don't mess around and say what we think. This is a good thing and is something that allows clubs to move forward, develop and challenge each other.

Unfortunately TJ is not able to handle situations that get heated, particularly if we are not in agreeance. Being able to lead a fantasy football club requires certain skills, one of which is to have a thick skin and not take things personally. Unfortunately TJ has not been able to separate our discussions and subsequent disputes without personalising them. I would love TJ to come back, but I also do not step back from the discussions (which I will not air) and subsequent passionate discussions we had amongst ourselves in taking the club forward.

All the SFA sharks smelling burley in the water can get in and feast, but I assure you the Furies are a club on the rise and we will move past this.
This saddens me.

I never chose the Furies, as I am a Tiger fan, so wanted my Fantasy Qooty to be a different thing... but in saying that the strong Furies is something i want more then most things here.

TJ may have overused a few of his lines, but like EJW said he was a good poster.

For the poster, the Furies and the Sweet F.A. I hope things get better soon, and hope TJASTA comes back soon.

This saddens me.

I never chose the Furies, as I am a Tiger fan, so wanted my Fantasy Qooty to be a different thing... but in saying that the strong Furies is something i want more then most things here.

TJ may have overused a few of his lines, but like EJW said he was a good poster.

For the poster, the Furies and the Sweet F.A. I hope things get better soon, and hope TJASTA comes back soon.

maybe the lack of furies fighting for him to come back is a sign of how well thought of within the club?

maybe he is our deledio, and he plans to spend S29 at the zoo

maybe the lack of furies fighting for him to come back is a sign of how well thought of within the club?

Are you going to stand up as captain and lead this club? Or sit back like a coward only to launch that bloody knife into yet another captain?

Are you going to stand up as captain and lead this club? Or sit back like a coward only to launch that bloody knife into yet another captain?

I just endorsed the gif. my work is done

I don't see TJASTA as a Bomber, Ned

Remove this Banner Ad

Media WIGMEDIA: Furies are a disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back