Media WIGMEDIA: Furies are a disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bullshit.

You think we didn't think #saveTJASTA through?

Of course you did, it was faux outrage because you knew he was the weak calf in the herd, and you did it to focus our infighting on him.

Even we knew what you were doing, so the "support" now is either (a) continued trolling of him for lols, or (b) a weak arse attempt to backtrack from targetting last week because you think you may be a factor in him quitting.

I'll let you decide which one

Of course you did, it was faux outrage because you knew he was the weak calf in the herd, and you did it to focus our infighting on him.

Even we knew what you were doing, so the "support" now is either (a) continued trolling of him for lols, or (b) a weak arse attempt to backtrack from targetting last week because you think you may be a factor in him quitting.

I'll let you decide which one
Piss off Neddly.

We did it because we actually like him and rallying behind him was an act of goodwill. Wish he was still around.

Factor in him quitting? We all know why he quit, it's got **** all to do with us, and everything to do with the furies. Own it.

Piss off Neddly.

We did it because we actually like him and rallying behind him was an act of goodwill. Wish h was still around.

Factor in him quitting? We all know why he quit, it's got fu** all to do with us, and everything to do with the furies. Own it.

If this was true, you wouldn't have reverse trolled him

I own his exit, I'm ****ing proud I put the furies first. Im just humble enough to know it wasn't a solo effort

Move on Ned-lam

Is that all you've got? I take it you didn't get the rousing support for your administration proposal that you expected?

Again, people need to take of the blinkers and look at this impartially. If TJ was such an awesome dude, why was everyone outside the furies ripping him constantly for his exit, and why have virtually no furies stood up for him since?

I'm an annoying ****, but I don't control 240 alt accounts

Last week, we've done the same thing previously
We weren't trolling.

I know it can be hard to understand, the concept of someone meaning what they say. Get behind it, it could be revolutionary.

We weren't trolling.

I know it can be hard to understand, the concept of someone meaning what they say. Get behind it, it could be revolutionary.

How gullible do you think we all are? At least I own my shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How gullible do you think we all are? At least I own my shit.
If you choose not to believe it, good for you.

We discussed it in out PM. It was done with absolutely good intentions.

The fact that the Furies so called LG(not seeing a real lot of the L part) chose to sink the boots in for a few cheap laughs and not be supportive, explains a lot
And here it is......

You actually make steel with iron and a little carbon.
Funny how all the support for tj only came out when he f’ed off.

He ditched the club, he chose to leave, that's on him.

And seriously, who ******* cares? People leave BF all the time, and it's usually because it was no longer fun for them. If BF is a negative for TJ, he and the Furies are both better with him away from here.

And as for your suggested rules:

1) we will fold before we become a shitty shell of a club run by the admin, so fu** off

2) I will criticise Ant Bear and before him Kennedy Parker as much as I ******* want, and same goes for our captains. We are not some Stepford Wives cult at the Furies, we will leave that to which ever shithole you are at. At the Furies we are not afraid of people having opinions, speaking their mind, or god forbid disagreeing. You make steel with a hammer, not cuddles

3) this is perhaps the single most stupid thing I have read on BigFooty since someone suggested carlton is on the verge of a premiership dynasty

4) a gif of a cat on a robotic vacuum cleaner would have provided more insight to the Furies than your post did. Don't be jealous that gifs are better than you

Remove this Banner Ad

Media WIGMEDIA: Furies are a disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back