Media WIGMEDIA: Furies are a disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

There is not a word in this thread from Nedlam that disputes the idea that he personifies the word 'disgrace'.

To extend an old maxim:

If religion is the opiate of the masses, then social media is pure heroin to cretinous bullies like Nedlam.

Not sure I agree that a gif could captain a Sweet FA side. Gifs can't submit teamsheets. Then what happens? Endless penalties, no chance at fina....

Hey everyone, this guy is going to look after the Gumbies as well.

aeafaae-gif.775683

If religion is the opiate of the masses, then social media is pure heroin to cretinous bullies like Nedlam.
I'm not going that far. I've actually had half reasonable chats with him before in PMs. Most of it is persona.

I'm not going that far. I've actually had half reasonable chats with him before in PMs. Most of it is persona.

Have no intention of chatting to him at all. Sure the poster may be different to the persona, but really idgaf.

Not sure I agree that a gif could captain a Sweet FA side. Gifs can't submit teamsheets. Then what happens? Endless penalties, no chance at fina....

Hey everyone, this guy is going to look after the Gumbies as well.

aeafaae-gif.775683

Screw teamsheets, let the gif cop it's ban!!!

Welcome aboard, for a Gumby youre a visionary

There is not a word in this thread from Nedlam that disputes the idea that he personifies the word 'disgrace'.

To extend an old maxim:

Didums

Did I kill your puppy or root your missus?

This situation with TJASTA has not been a good thing for him, the Furies or the SFA.

As part of the Furies LG I have taken a good look at what has unfolded and what is currently happening within our club due to the Captain vacating the role.

To that end I am asked for non Furies players to please back off for now and allow our club to decide how to move forward.

It has been decided that Ned_Flanders will take a team imposed few days off from the SFA, until tempers cool over TJ's leaving.

I have also reached out to TJASTA to see if we can't mend the damaged relationship and hopefully get him back to the Furies or at least another club in the SFA.

As has been stated TJ has a unique posting wit and it would be a loss to us all if he didn't come back. I post this as part of reaching out to TJASTA and also in the hope that other posters will stop throwing fuel on the fire and allow us to make this right.

This situation with TJASTA has not been a good thing for him, the Furies or the SFA.

As part of the Furies LG I have taken a good look at what has unfolded and what is currently happening within our club due to the Captain vacating the role.

To that end I am asked for non Furies players to please back off for now and allow our club to decide how to move forward.

It has been decided that Ned_Flanders will take a team imposed few days off from the SFA, until tempers cool over TJ's leaving.

I have also reached out to TJASTA to see if we can't mend the damaged relationship and hopefully get him back to the Furies or at least another club in the SFA.

As has been stated TJ has a unique posting wit and it would be a loss to us all if he didn't come back. I post this as part of reaching out to TJASTA and also in the hope that other posters will stop throwing fuel on the fire and allow us to make this right.
Who died and made you the boss?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good for you Turborama!! And good for your Club and comrades.

Good stuff big boy.

Utmost respect

At least someone is stepping up to the plate.

:thumbsu:

Last edited:
As a NON LEADERSHIP GROUP Furie who wasn't consulted on this "team imposed few days off for Ned_Flanders" I feel that I must protest this decision...
A few days!!! A few years more like it!!!

#captainanfield 100% win/loss

back off
the LG has discussed this and its final

Quality post.

One of the main reasons for my thread was a perceived lack of care or attention to an individual.

The fantastic post from Tigerturbulance tonight shows that they are taking stock of both what has occurred, and the best way forward.

This is to be applauded, and apart from the normal name calling that goes on around here we should respect the request from the Furies LG and give them a bit of clear air to work in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media WIGMEDIA: Furies are a disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back