Media WIGMEDIA: Furies are a disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Elton Johns Wig I have never talked out of school regards inside club matters, but due to your public shaming of the club I love and belong to, I feel at least some of our side should be aired too allow some balance to this conversation.

As a member of the furies LG I admit having your Captain leave mid season is not ideal. TJASTA stood up with little experience when NaturalDisaster left and has done his best to try and lead the Furies, credit to him.

But what you people are not privy to is the conversations in the LG and the discussions we have regards what is best going forward. Ned and myself particularly are strong and passionate characters who don't mess around and say what we think. This is a good thing and is something that allows clubs to move forward, develop and challenge each other.

Unfortunately TJ is not able to handle situations that get heated, particularly if we are not in agreeance. Being able to lead a fantasy football club requires certain skills, one of which is to have a thick skin and not take things personally. Unfortunately TJ has not been able to separate our discussions and subsequent disputes without personalising them. I would love TJ to come back, but I also do not step back from the discussions (which I will not air) and subsequent passionate discussions we had amongst ourselves in taking the club forward.

All the SFA sharks smelling burley in the water can get in and feast, but I assure you the Furies are a club on the rise and we will move past this.

Speaking from experience.

Captain with an iron fist, round up any dissenters and place them in camps, rule with fear.

Nothing can possibly go wrong with this mentality.

Calling him a troll is unfounded and out of line Ned. You need to take a step back and take a break from combatting everyone who doesn’t understand what has occurred or why in our LG this season.
Neddys gunna Ned.

I just call em as I see em

If people have an issue with that, I think there is a knitting board somewhere on this forum
Do you relies you are not helping the furies with your rants. If we want to move forward we need to be building relationships, not destroying them.

Suggest we take this off line now

What's twitter?
tumblr_inline_ol0j2eVFFP1qd1o1s_540.png

You'll never see me on the WCE boards because I'll get digitally assaulted.

My first venture into BF was about 12 years ago. I ventured to that Board and made my first post. IIRC the post made several reasonable and gentle observations about the neon flashing asterisk on the 06 Premiership, the risks of drug taking, gangsters etc.

I received a long term non parole suspension. It seemingly only ended in 2017.

So, Elton Johns Wig thinks that the Furies are a disgrace!
You beauty, the Furies are on the up at last. :thumbsu:

Friendly message for the good folk from the other clubs... worry about your own putrid shitholes and keep your filthy noses out of Furie business.
Thank you. :)

We can't help it if the putrid stink from your shithole is polluting our shitholes, can you find a way to keep your stink umm...in? :oops:

Do you relies you are not helping the furies with your rants. If we want to move forward we need to be building relationships, not destroying them.

Suggest we take this off line now

My not gunna sit idly by while we get trashed

Two weeks ago TJ was the worst captain since dumb arse. Now he's the patron saint of rainbow shitting butterflies

The hypocrisy pisses me off, because they all would be doing exactly what we did.

And for the record, captains are useless in the SFA. That was my point in appointing a gif. The role is overrated, and can be done via a non entity like a gif or an inanimate carbon rod

Getting tired of the faux outrage right now

Two weeks ago TJ was the worst captain since dumb arse. Now he's the patron saint of rainbow shitting butterflies

The hypocrisy pisses me off, because they all would be doing exactly what we did.

And for the record, captains are useless in the SFA. That was my point in appointing a gif. The role is overrated, and can be done via a non entity like a gif or an inanimate carbon rod

Atleast the Inanimate Carbon Rod wouldn't leave me on the pine :(

I couldn't give a flying **** who is captain of any club. If you really think this is about captaincy you're a terrible reader of the room.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I couldn't give a flying fu** who is captain of any club. If you really think this is about captaincy you're a terrible reader of the room.

Okay, enlighten me oh wise one

Why has TJ not been mourned by any of the Furies since he rage quit BigFooty?

Was there a BF announcement of his rage quitting at all? If so could you politely direct me. In need of a good laugh

#captainanfield 100% win record.

Given the way it played out, do you or any of the LG think in retrospect that it could have been handled differently? (it's a question that can be asked of him as well, if he were here)

Would you approach an issue like this the same way next time?

See Elton Johns Wig , this is the leadership you want.
An environmental warrior who could have put something in the wrong bin but done the right thing.
TT is leadership, dont sell him short.
This will probably be the only time we see TT and environmental warrior in the same statement.

Given the way it played out, do you or any of the LG think in retrospect that it could have been handled differently? (it's a question that can be asked of him as well, if he were here)

Would you approach an issue like this the same way next time?

I think he could have had the balls to let his own team know he was over it, and allow them to appoint a replacement.

As for me, I could have been more upfront about his weaknesses earlier. I thought he would grow into the role, and it didn't work out. In hindsight we should have pushed him to exit the leadership earlier, so he could just enjoy being a punter

Remove this Banner Ad

Media WIGMEDIA: Furies are a disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back