Will Carlton fans stick around after half-time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hodgepodge

Hall of Famer
Suspended
30k Posts 10k Posts
Apr 28, 2008
Erin Riley's air mattress
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I ask this because last year the game was a sell-out between Hawthorn and the highly fancied Carlton. The Dome was packed to the rafters, but from 3 quarter time it was only half-full. I want Carlton fans to promise to stick around to the bitter end this time. Good job to those that DID stick around though, especially that bloke who copped a stab kick in the face from Rick Ladson. What a way to punctuate a win. That goal made it a 100 point margin for Hodgey's 100th game, right on the final siren, and straight into a CFC cheer squad member's face.

Those Carlton supporters that fled at half-time missed quite the show.

They'll stay round in the hope their wonder kids will effectively kick the ball in the vague area of Fev so he can notch up his ton.

Can tell you now though, they shouldn't bother, their midfield can't kick for ****! :D

No wonder Fev gets frustrated

right on. That was embarassing last year. I have never seen an exodus quite like it. The train would have been as packed at half time as it was 10 mine after the game. Talk about crap supporters

i agree stick with your team to the siren they can not leave cause they are losing [any team that is losing can't leave] so why should supporters leave
[ unless good reason and cause team is losing is not a good reason]
i reckon all should stay till they final siren !

I don't leave if my team is winning, I don't leave if my team is losing.

I firmly believe you stick with your team when they're shit, Which begs the question -

Where were you Hodgepodge when your team was shit? Are you just a Bandwagoner?

persistent-fail.jpg

I always wait for the final siren to go before i leave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You Carlton supporters are just hillarious.....so funny.....the humour of 13 year old school boys....your gay, No your gay, no your dads gay, No your Mums Gay......QC and the rest of ya....GET A LIFE:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

You Carlton supporters are just hillarious.....so funny.....the humour of 13 year old school boys....your gay, No your gay, no your dads gay, No your Mums Gay......QC and the rest of ya....GET A LIFE:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Yeah, the only sensible ones around here are the humble lads from Hawthorn.

PS: You're gay and so is your mum and dad!

You are damn Funny....In a slightly stack hat wearing sort of way.....Did you fall on your head alot as a child?????:(:(

Hey, please dont tell me that "ThebigX" is a reference to Xavier Ellis??

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Actually, I just saw your avatar so it must be! Hahahahahhaha!!!!!

Get a life? That's what I'm talking about with this Hodgepodge weirdo. He seems to get off by starting any thread to do with Carlton. He probably wishes Fev kicks 100 so he can run on the field and tap him on the ass.

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Carlton fans stick around after half-time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back