Will Carlton fans stick around after half-time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Players from that game not playing in this one:

Kouta
Whitnall
Lappin
Blackwell
Saddington
Ackland
O'hAilpin
Wiggins
Bannister

That's half a fielded side; with ins including Stevens and Judd, so I'd reckon it's fair to say it really is a different team... actually ;)

There's no dreaming about the Blues chances, as their fans would know. When the Blues put it together on the field they are up with anyone in the comp, except perhaps Geelong, who are still a fair way ahead of Hawthorn and the WB's. The only real question is if they can put it together for four quarters.

Hawks that played in that game that won't be there on saturday:
Joel Smith
Tim Boyle
Ben McGlynn
Danny Jacobs

The guys that will be in the team that weren't there last time:

L. Franklin
C. Rioli
S. Dew
M. Williams.

We've got a few handy inclusions of our own.

So Carlton are great when and IF they can put it together. Would help if they actually proved this instead of just beating shit sides and claiming to be world-beaters.

Basically I agree - if carlton did put quality football together they'd be known as a good footy side, instead of one with potential.

Awww, poor boy. Don't get all upset. :)
If Hodge is going to collect all his cheap kicks by running into the hole then whats wrong with the full forward legitimately going as hard as he can as long as he is going for the ball ?
If Hodge is in the way & and gets hurt then thats bad luck as long as fevola is genuinly going for the ball.

Are you serious? Are you going to the game Saturday night? Do me a favour and watch Hodge closely. You are either taking the piss or have no idea!

right on. That was embarassing last year. I have never seen an exodus quite like it. The train would have been as packed at half time as it was 10 mine after the game. Talk about crap supporters

If i go i'll stick it out, only if ur mums with me but that's a matter of 'sticking it in'

It's been good for a laugh, mainly because the majority of you are dead serious. :)

That is classic Bay 13. Everyone comes onto this board to talk shit and gee other supporters up.

carlton fans come in here and are dead serious and take things to heart:confused:

Meh.

FWIW, I'm sure carlton fans will hang around to the final siren. They did last year when they lost to the wooden spooner and worse still........................their fans cheered it:confused:.

It's pretty lame how they call Fev the Fevola Show now . . . there's only the one
one-man show in town and that's the Buddy Show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUoJwsJmQs8

I think it's time to get over youre Carlton Obsession,it's becoming quite boring!!
There's another 15 clubs in the league surely there's another team you could bag the crap out of for awhile for a change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's time to get over youre Carlton Obsession,it's becoming quite boring!!
There's another 15 clubs in the league surely there's another team you could bag the crap out of for awhile for a change

There's not a team i can think of that calls itself Juddrockz that I'd ever support.

lol @ Carlton "supporters" not being able to argue the OP so they turn to homosexual put downs.

Carlton supporters you really are the laughing stock of bay 13.

I am just hoping that Fev spits the dummy because he Franklin beat him to the 100 goal mark. Carlton fans might as well piss off home at half time again because there is no way that Fev will kick 8 against the Glistening Thighs.

lol @ Carlton "supporters" not being able to argue the OP so they turn to homosexual put downs.

Carlton supporters you really are the laughing stock of bay 13.

Arguing on the Bay 13 is like gold medals at the special Olympics. Your still special even after you get the medal.

Players from that game not playing in this one:

Kouta
Whitnall
Lappin
Blackwell
Saddington
Ackland
O'hAilpin
Wiggins
Bannister

That's half a fielded side; with ins including Stevens and Judd, so I'd reckon it's fair to say it really is a different team... actually ;)

There's no dreaming about the Blues chances, as their fans would know. When the Blues put it together on the field they are up with anyone in the comp, except perhaps Geelong, who are still a fair way ahead of Hawthorn and the WB's. The only real question is if they can put it together for four quarters.

So after changing half your team, including landing Judd the big fish, the 100 point 2007 thrashing has been completely flipped around to the 2008 78 point thrashing.

Geez Carlton have really come along in leaps and bounds!!!!

I wonder if Carlton fans, or at least the ones that think the team is suddenly awesome, realise that they still have twice as many teams finishing ABOVE them than BELOW them.

In summary: Carlton have changed a lot but are still shit. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

well done to the ones that were not sore losers shame on you if you were one of the sore losers that rang up sen , yes i would love to have seen fev kick that goal but he did not that is life we can not give it to him [ that would have been a hollow 100 if we had] and i would not expect your guys to give it to Buddy [ you did not he had to get past how many of your guys tagging him ] !

your coach is a sore loser !:thumbsdown:

Judd has really improved that club, instead of getting thrashed by 16 goals, they only got thrashed by 13 goals.

And no, carlton fans left the dome like the jews out of egypt at half-time. Again. They even booed Bryce Gibbs when he kicked a goal. What was that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Carlton fans stick around after half-time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back