Will Collingwood make the 8 ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mick will get them there, but they'll be in the group of finals contenders who are clearly not good enough to win the flag... Pies, Lions, Roos, Blues and Adelaide.

There are only four genuine contenders this year, Cats, Dogs, Swans and Hawks.

It's how it's been for a number of years. Go in as underdogs and beat a top side, go in as favourites, with a "we've got it in the bag" mentality, and watch other teams win as they want it more.

Kind of annoying

Its true, Pies have a tough month ahead and that doesn't include our game against the hawks. The sooner Nick Maxwell leaves the club along side that guy who gave away a center square infringement to get Fev back into the game the better.

To answer the question, I don't really know if I care. Making up the numbers is something I'm not interested in.

Today's game was very important, in that if we won we would've had the points and confidence to really give it a shake for a top 4 spot. Malthouse has to sort out the mentality of our blokes coming into a game as favourites. Too many passengers.

Just did the AFL Ladder Predictor & I have Collingwood missing out.

They've gone from world beaters to chumps in a matter of weeks.

Whats with people posting this Ladder Predictor Bull Crap !

It means nothing ! A bit like going to a Pshycic ! :thumbsdown: It's all RUBBISH !

Wian

Yes they will make the 8 easily, probably not as good as everyone thought they are certainly not a top 4 team at this stage to inconsistent, as for today's game it doesn't help if a Senior coach like Mick gets outcoached by a rookie.

BF never fails to disappoint. People were pencilling them in as top 4 certainties after the Cats game, and now someone has them missing the eight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood not making the 8? f*** me ur an idiot!

Maybe not. How many if these games do you think Collingwood will win ?

Bulldogs
Sydney
Adelaide
North
Essendon - guaranteed win
Hawthorn
St Kilda - could well be the decider if St Kilda is still in the hunt
Port
Sydney
Freo

Not only do I predict Collingwood missing the 8, I reckon they'll finish 10th behind Carlton, North & St Kilda.

Maybe not. How may if these games do you think Collingwood will win ?

Bulldogs L
Sydney 50/50
Adelaide 50/50
North 50/50
Essendon - W
Hawthorn L
St Kilda - W
Port W
Sydney W
Freo W

Not only do I predict Collingwood missing the 8, I reckon they'll finish 10th behind Carlton, North & St Kilda.

Their draw is not that bad to be honest, they have had the wood on us for a few years :(

I'm with the thread starter. Most our wins have all been comfortable wins. When the going has got tough we have failed.

We beat StKilda in a close one but they are as bad as us beating up on the crap teams and crumbling under pressure.

We haven't proven anything so far this year, except for beating Geelong. That being said, we'll make the 8. I'm not writing off our season after losing 1 match of our last 5. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Collingwood make the 8 ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back