Will Crawford Still Play International Rules?

Remove this Banner Ad

W's Machines

Debutant
Aug 26, 2004
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Even though Crawford has had a bad season, injuries ect. Will he still be selected in the side? And if so as captain?

W's Machines said:
Even though Crawford has had a bad season, injuries ect. Will he still be selected in the side? And if so as captain?

Anythings possible. A Kellaway has been given the goalie duties for the past few internationals yet his domestic form wouldn't warrent selection for either of those games.

Does that give you hope. ;)

mellowyellow said:
Anythings possible. A Kellaway has been given the goalie duties for the past few internationals yet his domestic form wouldn't warrent selection for either of those games.

Does that give you hope. ;)

Are selections based on All-Australian's or not? Last year Crawf was not even picked in the all-australian side yet he still captained the international rules. I think the selections are based on who Gary Lion likes!

I think it is All-Oz selection but then half can't play due to injury (surgery etc) so then they pick players they think are suited to the game. I don't mind that, given it's a wierd hybrid thing anyway - reward the All-Australians but do field a practical side.

Goat said:
I think it is All-Oz selection but then half can't play due to injury (surgery etc) so then they pick players they think are suited to the game. I don't mind that, given it's a wierd hybrid thing anyway - reward the All-Australians but do field a practical side.

Exactly

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Crawford Still Play International Rules?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back