Will Didak ever grow a pair?

Remove this Banner Ad

I have seen far to many examples not to agree that Didak is a squib. He's is close to our best footballer but he does let himself and the side down at times by not going when it is required.

Does anyone else think that Alan may have actually read this thread.....
Intensity was far higher than last week....
Foot skills were off but then again, whose weren't!?

Is Didak's softness a cancer?

Query for you guys about Didak. We all know he's a great stager for free kicks, having perfected the "twist/tumble/hold face" manouvre and the "short steps to a contest" method, and that's great, we all love him for it.

"Oh Dids," we say, as he shirks another one, "at least there won't be any blood on your shirt to soak out!"

However, it occurs to me that a player like this amongst a player group might not be a very good thing. What if he is teaching - intentionally or otherwise - the kids in the group to "Do it like Dids"? What if he is negatively influencing the young players in your group?

Is Didak a cancer on your club?

Re: Is Didak's softness a cancer?

Milne_goal246x316c.jpg

Didak isn't the only one. ;)

Don't know what game you were watching mate, but he ducked, dived, dodged, avoided and didn't follow up all throughout the match.

A shame such a talented player is so incredibly soft. Maybe Inter Milan will make a move for him at the end of the season...

Had we kicked straight tonight and buried the aints when we had them on a plate none of these threads would have been started. Our game tonight was anything but soft. Inaccurate, definately, soft never. Milne is a skirt wearer from way back but the aints still made the gf against probably the best team since the Hawks of the 80's. So i guess the short answer is, no.

Don't know what game you were watching mate, but he ducked, dived, dodged, avoided and didn't follow up all throughout the match.

A shame such a talented player is so incredibly soft. Maybe Inter Milan will make a move for him at the end of the season...

I saw him fly for one mark.
In my opinion, that is a clear improvement on his past performances! :thumbsu:

Hmm... despite that deflection, I'd suggest that Alan Didak is so good that he's become the most important diver in the League. Given his status amongst the Pies faithful, I am concerned that the Dids way might be rubbing off on the younger brigade. I mean, has Daisy Thomas gotten a hard ball this year?

Anyway, I am just trying to look out for you guys. You have to remove cancer's early, and I am afraid that the Dids cancer is becoming too widespread at your club.

Had we kicked straight tonight and buried the aints when we had them on a plate none of these threads would have been started. Our game tonight was anything but soft. Inaccurate, definately, soft never. Milne is a skirt wearer from way back but the aints still made the gf against probably the best team since the Hawks of the 80's. So i guess the short answer is, no.

Sorry I am missing the logic here... the Saints made the GF against one of the great sides of the modern era, therefore Collingwood isn't adversely affected by the Dids cancer?

I've seen stronger links on Atari Golf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Diving Didak does need to drink some concrete and harden the f**k up.

He will kick more goals from getting a hard ball than he does for staging. I hope he gets fined for that dive in the forward pocket.

Sorry I am missing the logic here... the Saints made the GF against one of the great sides of the modern era, therefore Collingwood isn't adversely affected by the Dids cancer?

I've seen stronger links on Atari Golf.
Not too bright are you sport? My comparison to Milne and his softness? Still the saints made the grand final? Still no? To be honest no one here really wants to hear your ill informed wise cracks anyway, so take it back to your own board.

Hmm... despite that deflection, I'd suggest that Alan Didak is so good that he's become the most important diver in the League. Given his status amongst the Pies faithful, I am concerned that the Dids way might be rubbing off on the younger brigade. I mean, has Daisy Thomas gotten a hard ball this year?

Anyway, I am just trying to look out for you guys. You have to remove cancer's early, and I am afraid that the Dids cancer is becoming too widespread at your club.

Un-****n-Believable!!! I just read your post properly and stumbled, aghast, upon this line of dribbled faeces!

Against Melbourne, out of 25 possesions, 9 were contested. He also layed 5 tackles and contributed 7 1%ers.

You're opinion holds no substance!

I'm a Milne hater from way back ...but i had to admit his game tonight was pretty good .
I doubt he'd consider it one of his best. Pretty well held by O'Brien. 1 goal to Milne? If it weren't for the fact that we only scored 4 from 20+ shots, we'd take that.

Bahahaha.

I heard that plonker, whose name defeats me (commentates with Cometti), wet himself as he squealed: 'He's got Didak and Davis running at him.... Isn't that scary!'

Then I wet myself*.

*(more at the Didak part, I know Davis is a good tackler)

Enjoy your card Duritz you dunce. Stick to being a shit poster in the Bay, don't spread your cancer over here ;)

My, my, people... let's not get so touchy here. I am not trying to get into you, I am merely concerned for your future. I am concerned because one of your own - the very theatric Alan Didak - is bringing your club down from the inside. I am just trying to help you out here.

I am hurt and stunned at the vicious words directed towards me by you guys. Gee, is this the way Collingwood supporters are with all opposing supporters?

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Didak ever grow a pair?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back