Will Freo be the last team to win an AFL premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

bigmikewcefan

Senior List
Suspended
Dec 8, 2008
sorrento
AFL Club
West Coast
We all know that they are a joke/rabble of a football club.

However, given the impending expansion of the AFL into the GC and WSYD - do you think these clubs will taste premiership success before Failmantle?

St Kilda
Footscray
Melbourne
Richmond
Fremantle
West Sydney
Gold Coast

None have won an AFL premiership, St Kilda and the Bulldogs look like the only likely ones for the next few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol sounds like the OP still has the foul taste of shit in his mouth. How long has it been since Wet Toast beat Freo ? Jeez i cant remember ? :eek:

LoL , so go on ,you continue your trolling of Freo princess, it aint gonna help ya feel better untill you actually win against us. :D

lol sounds like the OP still has the foul taste of shit in his mouth. How long has it been since Wet Toast beat Freo ? Jeez i cant remember ? :eek:

LoL , so go on ,you continue your trolling of Freo princess, it aint gonna help ya feel better untill you actually win against us. :D

we actually gifted you a win to try and get you out of PP territory

but alas, you are failmantle.....

3 > 0

now eat a bowl - princess

Why do you guys care SO much about beating us. Why do you measure success that way?

It sure is nice to be able to say we've won something.. Not "yeah, well, lol, we beat you in the derby"

Why do you guys care SO much about beating us. Why do you measure success that way?

It sure is nice to be able to say we've won something.. Not "yeah, well, lol, we beat you in the derby"

Because we know it really really grates on you... ;)

..and all this tripe that you guys come up with " You play it like its your grand final" blah blah, that only started gettin used by you lot when you became our bitch... :D

At least you're having some success :thumbsu:

afl-west-coast-eagles-triple-triumph-17cm.jpg

:thumbsu:

I don't think its that important to us fremantle supporters that we beat you, its just really ironic how the "three time premiership winning club", cant get over the "rabble" of a football club once in the past 3 years.

;)

I don't think its that important to us fremantle supporters that we beat you, its just really ironic how the "three time premiership winning club", cant get over the "rabble" of a football club once in the past 3 years.

;)

Spot on :thumbsu:

How is that ironic? Do you expect clubs to be successful year in, year out. Without any rebuilding whatsoever.

Makes perfect sense..

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Freo be the last team to win an AFL premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back