Will Freo be the last team to win an AFL premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

we actually gifted you a win to try and get you out of PP territory

but alas, you are failmantle.....

3 > 0

now eat a bowl - princess

Lol wut? Freo have won twelve premierships, idiot.

I don't think its that important to us fremantle supporters that we beat you, its just really ironic how the "three time premiership winning club", cant get over the "rabble" of a football club once in the past 3 years.

;)

hahaha yeah keep talking about how it's "not that important" for Freo to beat the Eagles. We all know that is not the case.

It's quite well documented that the chairman of Fremantle told the players that the most important thing in every season is to beat the Eagles twice to give the supporters a reason to continue supporting the Fremantle Dockers over the Eagles so they could go to work or school on the Monday and give them heaps.

He used it as some sort of bizzare method of getting young kids to support the Dockers rather than the Eagles. One ex-Docker player said that insde the club by the management beating the Eagles was considered more important than making finals due to the fact they needed more supporters to switch allegiances in Perth. That tells you something about the culture of that club and why they have been such an abject failure when their main focus is on beating the Eagles not making finals.

You only have to look at Dockerland and the idiots that infect that site to see that all they care about is beating the Eagles. Culture.

hahaha yeah keep talking about how it's "not that important" for Freo to beat the Eagles. We all know that is not the case.

It's quite well documented that the chairman of Fremantle told the players that the most important thing in every season is to beat the Eagles twice to give the supporters a reason to continue supporting the Fremantle Dockers over the Eagles so they could go to work or school on the Monday and give them heaps.

He used it as some sort of bizzare method of getting young kids to support the Dockers rather than the Eagles. One ex-Docker player said that insde the club by the management beating the Eagles was considered more important than making finals due to the fact they needed more supporters to switch allegiances in Perth. That tells you something about the culture of that club and why they have been such an abject failure when their main focus is on beating the Eagles not making finals.

You only have to look at Dockerland and the idiots that infect that site to see that all they care about is beating the Eagles. Culture.

If you put your reading glasses on and read my post carefully you will notice i stated its not that important as "supporters", not the players, chairman and whatever rubbish you babbled on about.

You think we are infatuated with beating the eagles.

Answer yourself this. Why is there at least three threads everyday about how freo will never win a flag, how freo should leave the AFL, yada yada yada, and about 90% are started by eagles supporters. If you ask me your still bitter about the last 5 losses, but apparently you can relate this problem back to the fact that we havent won a premiership :eek:.

Because we know it really really grates on you... ;)

..and all this tripe that you guys come up with " You play it like its your grand final" blah blah, that only started gettin used by you lot when you became our bitch... :D

I believe that as of today it has been 687 days since the Toasters last won a derby. :D

I don't think its that important to us fremantle supporters that we beat you,

I think it really, really is. :eek:

(see below)

its just really ironic how the "three time premiership winning club", cant get over the "rabble" of a football club once in the past 3 years.

See !

If you were not pinning everything on the last 5 derbies; how would you compare against premierships, champion players, brownlows, finals football, general all-encompassing success ?

You would have to revert back to the "drugs" argument, which would fail seeing that we have a 'new stash' ..... I mean a 'new breed' ;)

I don't think its that important to us fremantle supporters that we beat you, its just really ironic how the "three time premiership winning club", cant get over the "rabble" of a football club once in the past 3 years.

;)

Round 3 2007 :

Fremantle 11.4 (70)
West Coast 14.17 (101)

:cool::cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prob win one before the eagles do!!
Eagles cant even win a derby, the rabble of the afl and eagles cant even beat us!! how embrassing for you;)

but the question was "Will Freo be the last team to win an AFL premiership?"

seeing as we have already won 3 - we are automatically eliminated from the list.

didnt your teacher ever tell you to read the question properly? how embrassing for you;)

Prob win one before the eagles do!!
Eagles cant even win a derby, the rabble of the afl and eagles cant even beat us!! how embrassing for you;)

Not realy, we know you are dangerous and want the derby to be credited as GF but it isnt. In reality for us it is just another home and away game, but against an overly emotianally charged oposition.

We know what GF's are and we like winning them.

You are moving foward but you dont have a compass. This is why life is starting to look like ground hog day for poor old fremantle. We get dangerous then fall apart and start to rebuild, we get dangerous.......

I think it really, really is. :eek:

(see below)

See !

If you were not pinning everything on the last 5 derbies; how would you compare against premierships, champion players, brownlows, finals football, general all-encompassing success ?

You would have to revert back to the "drugs" argument, which would fail seeing that we have a 'new stash' ..... I mean a 'new breed' ;)

How am i pinning everything on the derbies. I agree West Coast has won premierships, tasted a lot of success and had star players, im simply stating if Fremantle is "so much fail", surely you'd be able to snag 1 in the last 5. Don't pull out the rebuilding excuse either because Fremantle are going through the exact same process but started a year later than West Coast.

Now you'll probably pull out the "but Fremantle is a rabble of a club and have been rebuilding since entering the competition", line, but if you knock a little sense into your brain you'll realise there is no excuse for losing the last 5 derbies. Just the same as I acknowledge there is no excuse for being a poor performing team since entering the competion.

Answer yourself this. Why is there at least three threads everyday about how freo will never win a flag, how freo should leave the AFL, yada yada yada, and about 90% are started by eagles supporters. If you ask me your still bitter about the last 5 losses, but apparently you can relate this problem back to the fact that we havent won a premiership :eek:.

Answer: Because Freo are a rabble, its easy trolling and bagging them.

Why the @#$% would we be bitter about losing to you? I am bitter about losing the two derbies this year as much as any of our other losses. Its another H&A game.

3 > 0, the only ladder that matters. :thumbsu:

How am i pinning everything on the derbies. I agree West Coast has won premierships, tasted a lot of success and had star players, im simply stating if Fremantle is "so much fail", surely you'd be able to snag 1 in the last 5. Don't pull out the rebuilding excuse either because Fremantle are going through the exact same process but started a year later than West Coast.

Now you'll probably pull out the "but Fremantle is a rabble of a club and have been rebuilding since entering the competition", line, but if you knock a little sense into your brain you'll realise there is no excuse for losing the last 5 derbies. Just the same as I acknowledge there is no excuse for being a poor performing team since entering the competion.

:confused:

Why not?

Especially since most of those derbies have been decided by pretty small margins.

We've both been shit over the last 2 years.. i don't really see the big deal that you've won (mostly by small margins) most of the derbies during that time.

3 > 0

You're a rabble. Have been for 15 seasons. :) :thumbsu:

Answer: Because Freo are a rabble, its easy trolling and bagging them.

Why the @#$% would we be bitter about losing to you? I am bitter about losing the two derbies this year as much as any of our other losses. Its another H&A game.

3 > 0, the only ladder that matters. :thumbsu:

You know your not ;)

did you see everyone in melb explode when wc lost to freo....all the claims of tanking and this/that etc....because we lost to your mob.

does it start to tug on the short and curlys that people have come to expect failure from freo?

No it really doesn't affect me at all, it doesnt bother me what everyone else expects.

Erm..

I take more joy in beating top 8 sides as opposed to fellow cellar dwellers. ;)

Now for some trolling

Essondon - top 8 side :eek:, please.

Kepler Bradley > Scott Lucas

Notorious_29 said:
Now you'll probably pull out the "but Fremantle is a rabble of a club and have been rebuilding since entering the competition", line,

Thanks for reminding me :thumbsu:

but if you knock a little sense into your brain you'll realise there is no excuse for losing the last 5 derbies.

There is an excuse; poor form.

Losing 5 games is nothing catastrophic. As Spartan has pointed out, most of them have been by fairly small margins.

This might not occur to Fremantle supporters; but I seriously would be more worried if the Eagles finished bottom 4 again next season - than losing 2 more derbies.

You know your not ;)

Mind tricks will never persuade me, filthy Sith.

sith.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Freo be the last team to win an AFL premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back