Flogstradamus Will Geelong slide out of the 8 due to a premiership hangover?

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 8 and perfectly poised to qualify for finals in the back half of the year. Now what about everyone's favourite Tigers? Sold the farm for a couple of GWS mids for instant gratification yet are languishing in 12th. And just to add insult to injury the 5-timer Tom Hawkins is about to overtake little Jacky Riewoldt in total goals and likely crack the 800 mark next year while Jacky will retire just short of the mark. That'll sting I reckon.

View attachment 1734365
Incorrect, it has been a dumpster fire in the second half of the year.

Top 8 and perfectly poised to qualify for finals in the back half of the year. Now what about everyone's favourite Tigers? Sold the farm for a couple of GWS mids for instant gratification yet are languishing in 12th. And just to add insult to injury the 5-timer Tom Hawkins is about to overtake little Jacky Riewoldt in total goals and likely crack the 800 mark next year while Jacky will retire just short of the mark. That'll sting I reckon.

View attachment 1734365
Ironic.

The Catters crashed and burned faster than a Tom Cruise running session

1uU5EJ.gif

Ah well, occasionally the Footy Gods deal out some injuries that make it difficult to contend every year for 18 years straight.

Only 5 close losses off top 4.

Onto next year with a fitter list, a full preseason, a top 10 draft pick (priority and compo picks for shit teams notwithstanding) and some new talent to invigorate the list.

All of the posts in this thread by oppo supporters are just fronts. They know what's going to happen next year :)

You’ll make another transparent Benny to flog up the Bay 👍

Thank you, DanVIC.

Once again, I'm not "Cheffy".

Your obsession with the bloke is pretty unhealthy.

I'd appreciate it if you dropped the obsession so I can forge my own psychological scars on Colliwobblers and Tugboaters 😇

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah well, occasionally the Footy Gods deal out some injuries that make it difficult to contend every year for 18 years straight.

Only 5 close losses off top 4.

Onto next year with a fitter list, a full preseason, a top 10 draft pick (priority and compo picks for s**t teams notwithstanding) and some new talent to invigorate the list.

All of the posts in this thread by oppo supporters are just fronts. They know what's going to happen next year :)
Blaming injuries when you finally have normal attrition rates in relation to the rest of the competition. Awesome.

What else? Blame the umps for only giving you a couple hand outs this year instead of dozens i guess.

Blaming injuries when you finally have normal attrition rates in relation to the rest of the competition. Awesome.

What else? Blame the umps for only giving you a couple hand outs this year instead of dozens i guess.

Blame Freo for beating you at your cheat ground. Again lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Flogstradamus Will Geelong slide out of the 8 due to a premiership hangover?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back