Will Mumbles walk away if the Camry Crows don’t make the finals?

Remove this Banner Ad

You have accepted failure ..... your board, your supporters, your players, ...all accepted failure when Williams was re-appointed last year.

That is accepting failure. What happens ... members uprising ...e-mails flood the club .... no ...you just don't go anymore. Bay covers become the norm.

That's showing them ...eh! Sending them broke in the process.:D

You have forgotten, whilst wallowing out of the 8 for 3 out of the last 4 , soon to be 4 out of the last 5 years .... that it is not EASY to win a flag. Absolutely EVERYTHING has to go right. And out of the 8 it's IMPOSSIBLE.
What is wrong with you people? Never heard of gotta be in it to win it?
Do you all not comprehend the disaster that your club has become?

The NON renewal of Ayres contract ..... AFC played prelims.
The sacking of Shaw .... Two flags.

Reappoint / change mind and sack Williams ... $700,000 down the toilet. :D And if he truly walked away , and he really gave a shit about your club, he would not have taken a cent!
Excellent work ...excellent!:thumbsu:

Its because at Port Adelaide they accept failure. They would prefer to be one of the teams in the bottom 8 than one of the 7 teams in the top 8 who get beaten in finals. Most of the time Adelaide have been in the 8 come finals time they have been an outside chance. There were a few years when they should have made the GF and failed, but so did Port. Finishing 5-8 there is about a 3% chance of winning the GF. They then enjoy sinking the boots in then Adelaide dont get lucky with their 1 in 33.3 chance of making the GF from 5th to 8th, and they do this while their teams performance that season left them sitting int he bottom 8 with 0 chance of making the GF. Go figure.

Go ask a winner of X-Lotto if they have a chance of winning without a ticket. Got to be in it to win it.

Better to finish 8th and have a crack than 9th and watch from the sidelines

You cant have your cake and eat it too …

Code:
1997  [B]Semi Final[/B]   Venue: Football Park   Date: 13-Sep-1997   Att: 46,319
Camry Crows	1-2	7-6	7-8	11-10	76
Geelong		4-4	6-5	8-10	9-14	68

Code:
1998  [B]Grand Final[/B]   Venue: M.C.G.   Date: 26-Sep-1998   Att: 94,431
Camry Crows	3-2	4-3	9-11	15-15	105
North Melb	4-4	6-15	8-15	8-22	70

Most of those Geelong points were rushed and Nth.Melb were on the run and about 50m out Excellent defense

Its because at Port Adelaide they accept failure. They would prefer to be one of the teams in the bottom 8 than one of the 7 teams in the top 8 who get beaten in finals. Most of the time Adelaide have been in the 8 come finals time they have been an outside chance. There were a few years when they should have made the GF and failed, but so did Port. Finishing 5-8 there is about a 3% chance of winning the GF. They then enjoy sinking the boots in then Adelaide dont get lucky with their 1 in 33.3 chance of making the GF from 5th to 8th, and they do this while their teams performance that season left them sitting int he bottom 8 with 0 chance of making the GF. Go figure.

Go ask a winner of X-Lotto if they have a chance of winning without a ticket. Got to be in it to win it.

Better to finish 8th and have a crack than 9th and watch from the sidelines

I know Pilch ...but they have always been like this.
:rolleyes:
I don't get it, I really don't!:D But it still is funny shit watching them defend the indefensible.

you seem to be turning wrong into a art form

I quote a journo quoting Ayres himself and you quote a fellow Camry Crows flog. Arguing with you is like arguing with a two year old … and like a two year old you don’t have the perceptive ability to realise the ineptitude of your line of reasoning.

I quote a journo quoting Ayres himself and you quote a fellow Camry Crows flog. Arguing with you is like arguing with a two year old … and like a two year old you don’t have the perceptive ability to realise the ineptitude of your line of reasoning.

And we all said so what ????

Sacked ...asked to leave ...the implication was clear that his services were no longer required.
Your club dithers about, renewing Williams contract ...**** me ...it was akin to the election of the Pope...

Then ..after stating how good their decision was.... REPEATEDLY .....you **** him off!

You have not answered any points ... you have not offered an opinion on whether you think your club was right or wrong...
you're probably looking for a stat to tell you what to say.

Code
"% of Coaches Sacked by Board after being Re-signed Within a 14 Game Time Frame..."
:D
keep looking blossom....... you are the one that constantly hangs shit on the Crows without seeing just how ****ed up your club is.

I'm sure there's a stat for that somewhere...
Code
"Level Of ****ed Upedness As Pertaining To AFL Clubs"

Go on ...start that search!:D

Most of those Geelong points were rushed and Nth.Melb were on the run and about 50m out Excellent defense

Gee it's easy making you look like a complete flog Kalty. There were 5 rushed behinds each.

From http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=725

Head to Head
Adelaide Statistic Geelong
191 Kicks 193
77 Handballs 116
268 Disposals 309
2.48 Kick to Handball Ratio 1.66
69 Marks 70
43 Tackles 25
34 Hitouts 21
0 Frees For 0
0 Frees Against 0
11 Goals Kicked 9
5 Behinds Kicked 9
5 Rushed Behinds 5
21 Scoring Shots 23
52.4% Conversion 39.1%
24.36 Disposals Per Goal 34.33
12.76 Disps Per Scoring Shot 13.43​

Gee it's easy making you look like a complete flog Kalty. There were 5 rushed behinds each.

From http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=725

Head to Head
191 Kicks 193
77 Handballs 116
268 Disposals 309
69 Marks 70
43 Tackles 25
34 Hitouts 21
0 Frees For 0
0 Frees Against 0
11 Goals Kicked 9
5 Behinds Kicked 9
5 Rushed Behinds 5
21 Scoring Shots 23
52.4% Conversion 39.1%

He never said anything about each side's rushed behinds...you brought up that stat that Geelong "kicked" 14 behinds in response to my opinion regarding the Crows bad kicking for goal ...they didn't!

This stat has nothing ...absolutely NOTHING whatsoever to do with his statement.... or the point he was making.

Keep going ...

I didn't think it possible...but it is getting easier discrediting you by the day!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a fair comment subaru. I can understand why you'd think like that given the amount of times I show you up for the inept fool that you are.

It's not too difficult making Subi look inept.

Anyway here is some other interesting stuff from Ayres feels betrayed by Crows sacking

"But the club has made a very careful assessment, a professional decision as distinct from a personal one." (said Trigg)

Adelaide's statement on why it decided to call an end to Ayres' five-year tenure with the Crows, after a 55-52 win-loss count, was pointed.

It blames Ayres for "the club's lack of total and consistent competitiveness in 2004 and the fade-outs in the latter stages of recent seasons and games this year".

I wonder if Triggy thinks a 56 pt loss to Freo, a 43 pt loss to the Swans, a 48 pt loss to Carlton, a 49 pt loss to the Bullies, a 47 pt loss to Hawthorn and two losses of 23 and 19 pts to Port is being consistently competitive. Furthermore if Mumbles losses his last 4 games he will have a 55-52 record too in his last 107 games.

He never said anything about each side's rushed behinds...you brought up that stat that Geelong "kicked" 14 behinds in response to my opinion regarding the Crows bad kicking for goal ...they didn't!

This stat has nothing ...absolutely NOTHING whatsoever to do with his statement.... or the point he was making.

Keep going ...

I didn't think it possible...but it is getting easier discrediting you by the day!:D

So when the mental midget say the "most of Geelong's pts were rushed" and there are only 5 rushed pts out of the 14 he was right???

Can you please explain the meaning of the word "most" to me?

It's not too difficult making Subi look inept.

And yet you struggle so......:D
Never achieving it .

Stop repeating yourself and just have a crack at an answer.
Where in any of that is a point you are obviously trying to make. You couldn't make it the first time ...no different tenth time around.!:D:D Since stats are all you live and die by, look up what injuries Ayres had to contend with back in 2004 .... and let me know if there were any massive list change carried out by Craig.

Maybe then you'll get MY point.

I'll believe the club before I believe a upset coach.

His contract was not renewed not rehired then dumped 6 months later

So when the mental midget say the "most of Geelong's pts were rushed" and there are only 5 rushed pts out of the 14 he was right???

Can you please explain the meaning of the word "most" to me?

Pedantic smart arse is what you are and that will not save you from the fact that you posted a totally irrelevant table showing totally irrelevant stats that are totally not addressing the point.:D
The number of rushed behinds for each club WAS NOT EVEN AN ISSUE!

The number for Geelong was.

YOU... by posting THAT table...declared ..Geelong had "kicked " 14 points.

Please explain the meaning of the word "kicked" to me?:D:D:D

:thumbsu:
Another win ....yay!

Pedantic smart arse is what you are and that will not save you from the fact that you posted a totally irrelevant table showing totally irrelevant stats that are totally not addressing the point.:D

Another win ....yay!
So Geelong rushed 5 of their own points by kicking them

We are talking about rushed behinds as portion of total behinds scored. The stats seem relevant to me. Please explain the meaning of the word "irrelevant" to me

Yes its was. It firstly shows that Kalty would know his arseh*le from breakfast when it comes to most and secondly it destroys any counter argument by showing that Geelong still had more scoring shots, :thumbsu:

Lets look at the table again and can you point out this "declaration" please

Head to Head
191 Kicks 193
77 Handballs 116
268 Disposals 309
69 Marks 70
43 Tackles 25
34 Hitouts 21
0 Frees For 0
0 Frees Against 0
11 Goals Kicked 9
5 Behinds Kicked 9
5 Rushed Behinds 5
21 Scoring Shots 23
52.4% Conversion 39.1%

Another win ....yay!

"It's not a loss if you don't believe it's a loss". :thumbsu:
Most = 5

Happy to help

Thanks you've helped me make you look like a complete flog again. Keep up the good work Kalty. :thumbsu:

BTW ... not too many caretaker coaches work out for the best ... Roos and Craig are the only two off the top of my head that have made the grade.

Lol.

Pilchard Adams said:
You accepted failure for 3 years, and even gave failure a contract extension before having to pay him out.

2 years. And yes, I disagree with the decision to re-sign Choco. But better late than never.

Pilchard Adams said:
I didnt know Craig has been coaching for 10 years... Your obviously thick, I suggest looking up the meaning of mediocre. It describes the Powers last 3 years a lot better than Adelaides term with Craig.

No, shit describes our last 3 years. Mediocre describes yours (well, it describes your last two. Shit describes this year).

Pilchard Adams said:
There is no reason to sack Craig. He has not bought the shame of 119 onto the club

If that was relevant, then only one coach in the history of the AFL should've been sacked.

Pilchard Adams said:
and has been able to play finals with a list who was never expected to make the 8

He's also missed the top 8 with a list who was expected to make top 4.

P.S. Choco took a team that was never expected to make the 8 into a Grand Final.

fryingpan said:
And why have no Port Power fans answered this?

Who said we were one club? If we were one club the PAFC wouldn't have tried to merge with the PAMFC, would they? You can't merge with yourself.

PAMFC is a splinter team from the PAFC, who for some ****ed up reason managed to get some 'shared history' crap arranged just so the SANFL wouldn't have to live without the most successful team in their history.

Who said we were one club? If we were one club the PAFC wouldn't have tried to merge with the PAMFC, would they? You can't merge with yourself.

PAMFC is a splinter team from the PAFC, who for some ****ed up reason managed to get some 'shared history' crap arranged just so the SANFL wouldn't have to live without the most successful team in their history.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lol.

2 years. And yes, I disagree with the decision to re-sign Choco. But better late than never.

No, shit describes our last 3 years. Mediocre describes yours (well, it describes your last two. Shit describes this year).

If that was relevant, then only one coach in the history of the AFL should've been sacked.

He's also missed the top 8 with a list who was expected to make top 4.

P.S. Choco took a team that was never expected to make the 8 into a Grand Final.

Oh NO POWER....You are funny:D:D:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Mumbles walk away if the Camry Crows don’t make the finals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back